Topic: “Stairway to Heaven” solo cover

Hello, Here’s a cover I made of my 2nd favorite solo of all time. I started playing guitar this last year in August of 2019 and am finally getting to a point where I like and feel proud of the guitar videos I make. I’ve made some covers and some original guitar solos over songs I like recently as well. Not many people in my life are into guitar so thought it would be neat to share here with all of you fellow guitarists.

Re: “Stairway to Heaven” solo cover

LennoxConner wrote:

Hello, Here’s a cover I made of my 2nd favorite solo of all time. I started playing guitar this last year in August of 2019 and am finally getting to a point where I like and feel proud of the guitar videos I make. I’ve made some covers and some original guitar solos over songs I like recently as well. Not many people in my life are into guitar so thought it would be neat to share here with all of you fellow guitarists.

thanks...unfortunately you cant post links as a new member until you have made a certain amount of posts...i forget what that is. if u send the link in a message or email (can find contact when logged in here) I'll post it up for you