1 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2020-01-16 17:32:10)

Topic: The Thrill Is Gone: A Tribute To BB King-Capitol Theatre NY - 2/16&17

The Thrill Is Gone: A Tribute To B.B. King will feature two-nights of music (daily lineup varies) with performances by Anthony Hamilton, Bob Margolin, Bobby Rush, Buddy Guy, David Hidalgo, Derek Trucks, Ivan Neville, Jamey Johnson, Jimmie Vaughan, John Scofield, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Little Steven, Robert Cray, Robert Randolph, Shemekia Copeland, Southside Johnny, Steve Cropper, Susan Tedeschi, Tony TC Coleman, Warren Haynes, and William Bell. More very specials guests to be announced in the coming weeks. Grammy® Award-winning producer and legendary drummer, Steve Jordan, will serve as musical director.

Daily lineups will be announced on Tuesday, January 28. A very limited number of single-day tickets will go on sale Friday, January 31, at Noon EST.

More very special guests to be announced.

2 Day Passes On Sale Friday 1/17 12PM (EST I assume.)

https://www.thecapitoltheatre.com/event … to-bb-king

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.