Re: New live album announced

I should also mention that although there are only nine tracks there is over 75 minutes of music here. Joe and the band sound great, too... cool

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

I wanted to taste a good sample so started today streaming it. It did not get through the whole album. What I have heard I love with the stretched out versions of the songs.The band is in great form.
I think the deal with the 9 songs come from the 75 minutes as Coach mentions.
  The alternative would then be a double cd. Maybe  market wise they did not want to go there. Or perhaps the recording didn’t come out as they wished.Many of the all time great live albums were not released as full shows originally such as Live at Leeds by The Who and the Stones Get Ye Ya Yas
   I’m not saying yet that this album ranks up there but as much as I think it would be nice to have the whole set list it’s not a deal breaker for me either. Enjoy what you have rather than what you think it may be missing!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

I'm not back in Buffalo till your Thanksgiving.

I'll check target then for what they have and if it's on black Friday sale.

No rush for this one

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

22 (edited by reo l 2019-11-06 21:03:56)

Here is a short Interview where Joe explains why the album is a CD only - apparently it was a technical problem and part of the show just didn't get recorded.

https://www.facebook.com/events/6131505 … 072609286/

PS: fan footage of this show is on youtube. Not surprised that the camera man forgot to press the button that night. The way Joe played was..........