Re: Pre-Sale Codes (see post #34 for Spring 2020 codes - edit by Jane H.)

Just snagged row C middle stage for Cleveland in March
wife and I are stoked!

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

Hi. I didn't notice this post yesterday....hope you were able to get tix with the link posted yesterday!!! Let us know thanks and welcome to the forum   

loganfinnley wrote:

Hi Jane!  I am trying to find presale codes for the Seattle 2020 concert, but am having no luck!  My father (who has already seen Joe twice in WA) wants to take my son (who just got his first guitar) to his first show.  However, my father knows nothing about presale codes so I am trying to help him out.  Any idea where to find it?  I purchased my father's last two Joe concert experiences but never had a hard time finding a code. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Jane H. wrote:

thanks folks and welcome to the forum
I think they will email them tonight or in the morning....and usually they put them on the tour page here
I don't have them yet myself but I think maybe they are on facebook if you dig around hard enough
but definitely sign up for the emails if you aren't...and check back here
its a blessing / curse, the presale but its been good to me overall

they send the codes to so many but its better than a pay to play thing right now....but once they drop them by email i'll copy here as the email list is huge and anyone can sign up but we still like to be somewhat protective, and not just cause we all are trying too big_smile

ticketmaster though )(*^&%$^&%*(^&)*_( sometimes they lock you out after so many attempts...in the past sometimes got better seats a while after presale starts...like people are having them in cart then releasing them...but you keep trying then get locked out...clearing cache sometimes helps...be logged in to your account....the worst is sometimes they let you select them then dont let you complete sale...worse than not getting to select them! and sometimes gotten better next day but rarely...like to check though just for fun idk...rarely when general sale goes on do i get better but some venues right before the show good ones turn up....

anyway good luck to all and hope to her more about your Bonamassa experiences

edit: also if you are on facebook and click interested or going to a show - they have them as events on Joe's page, it can be fun...they'll ask questions and stuff and its neat to see what other locals say and sometimes see someone you know is going or something

39 (edited by loganfinnley 2019-07-30 11:01:11)

Jane H. wrote:

hey welcome to the forum!!!
Did you get tix?

We did!!! Thank you so much!

cool. I hope you hang around and tell us about your Joe experiences...and a report after the show

Will do! Thanks!

Jane H. wrote:

cool. I hope you hang around and tell us about your Joe experiences...and a report after the show