Topic: Benedum Center, Pittsbugh, PA

We saw Joe for the first time two years ago at the Benedum for two nights.  Even though he had a horrible cold (or worse), he was great.  Last night, he blew us away!  From the moment Joe and the band (and what a band!) came on stage until the very end, it was awesome.  We were so excited that he played Sloe Gin which of course was great, and the encore of Woke Up Dreaming and Mountain Time was outstanding.  I seriously can't say enough about this concert.  Joe is the ultimate professional, and how he plays so fast is amazing.

If anyone has the set list, could you please post it?  I was truly so overwhelmed that I can't remember every song he played.  A lot  of people were celebrating St. Patrick's Day so it was a pretty rowdy crowd which made it all the more fun!  Can't wait until Joe comes back around because I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Re: Benedum Center, Pittsbugh, PA

bobbeyond1313 wrote:
MelissaB wrote:

If anyone has the set list, could you please post it?  I was truly so overwhelmed that I can't remember every song he played.  A lot  of people were celebrating St. Patrick's Day so it was a pretty rowdy crowd which made it all the more fun!  Can't wait until Joe comes back around because I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Just posted it in my thread...but here it is again for you...

Setlist:

Tiger in Your Tank
King Bee Shakedown
Evil Mama
Just 'Cos You Can Don't Mean You Should
Self Inflicted Wounds
This Train
Blues of Desperation
No Good Place For The Lonely
Sloe Gin
Breaking Up Somebody's Home (Albert King cover, blues jam w/David Grissom guest guitarist)
Tea For One/I Can't Quit You Baby
How Many More Times

Encores:

Woke Up Dreaming (Solo Acoustic)
Mountain Time

Thank you so much!  I just found it on Setlist.fm too.  The whole concert was awesome, but Sloe Gin knocked it out of the park for me.  I really wanted to hear Last Kiss, but I'm seriously not complaining.