Topic: US Spring tour 2019

02/15/2019 Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Fort Lauderdale FL

Crossfire with Sam Moore https://www.facebook.com/mike.clancey1/ … 479359754/
                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOpOUpLSfjo
                                        https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt7YjGonnIc/
                                        https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt7a457Aj3O/


( the set list is the same as 2018 tours )

Re: US Spring tour 2019

reo l wrote:

( the set list is the same as 2018 tours )

This news is a bit disappointing.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

3 (edited by reo l 2019-02-16 21:34:28)

Re: US Spring tour 2019

Joe started today with "Tiger in the Tank" ! ahrrrr!!!


and "Blues of Desperation" is back - ecstatic! love this song


"Boogie Woogie Woman"

Re: US Spring tour 2019

reo l wrote:

Joe started today with "Tiger in the Tank" ! ahrrrr!!!


and "Blues of Desperation" is back - ecstatic! love this song


"Boogie Woogie Woman"

Do we have the whole setlist?

5 (edited by reo l 2019-02-17 09:28:43)

Re: US Spring tour 2019

Tiger in Your Tank
King Bee Shakedown
Evil Mama
Just Cause You Can
Self Inflicted Wounds
This Train                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwtlNzaFvl0
Blues of Desperation
No Good Place for the Lonely
How Deep This River Runs
Boogie Woogie Woman                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgM-SOmRjqI
I Get Evil
Nobody Loves Me But My Mother
Little Girl
Last Kiss
Well, Well                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEPp06CV29I
Mountain Time


picture of the set list https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … amp;type=3

6 (edited by Jane H. 2019-02-17 10:45:14)

Re: US Spring tour 2019

thanks for the updates! I am curious about the setlist too...thinking it might be a bit more flexible with three shows in one venue...or an a list and a b list sort of thing and with this venue a c list big_smile  i dunno but fun seeing the news here!!!
MOUNTAIN TIME YEAHHHHHH

Re: US Spring tour 2019

reo l wrote:

Tiger in Your Tank
King Bee Shakedown
Evil Mama
Just Cause You Can
Self Inflicted Wounds
This Train                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwtlNzaFvl0
Blues of Desperation
No Good Place for the Lonely
How Deep This River Runs
Boogie Woogie Woman                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgM-SOmRjqI
I Get Evil
Nobody Loves Me But My Mother
Little Girl
Last Kiss
Well, Well                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEPp06CV29I
Mountain Time


picture of the set list https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … amp;type=3

THX reo as always.
hmmm. not too happy with this setlist, but anyway want to see him in Dusseldorf again

8 (edited by reo l 2019-02-18 08:10:12)

Re: US Spring tour 2019

02/17/2109 Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Fort Lauderdale FL


Woke. Up. Dreaming. on the set list..............................   https://www.facebook.com/pj.lydon.3/vid … 746969961/

Re: US Spring tour 2019

Setlist.com reports that Joe played Never Say Goodbye on 2/15. Is that reliable information? Would be stoked to hear more songs from SILT - a personal favorite!

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Re: US Spring tour 2019

BarbieD wrote:

Setlist.com reports that Joe played Never Say Goodbye on 2/15. Is that reliable information? Would be stoked to hear more songs from SILT - a personal favorite!


my comment disappeared, so again - no, not true

11 (edited by reo l 2019-02-22 20:40:44)

Re: US Spring tour 2019

02/19/2019 Ft Myers FL Hertz Arena

No Good Place For the Lonely solo on Johnny B https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V-m2uvKXnw

Nobody Loves Me But My Mother                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwCOH7HWPwA


Mountain Time                                                  https://www.facebook.com/10000026381080 … 732470064/

12 (edited by Jane H. 2019-02-22 09:26:14)

Re: US Spring tour 2019

yeah i noticed a couple or few comments gone, not sure what's going on...i had posted too
anyway yeah I don't recall ever hearing that Joe played never Say Goodbye live but is a great song IMO....
then I wondered if he had maybe played Never Give All Your heart but would have been more surprised

thanks for the updates....I know they are calling these dates the Spring tour but i am wondering if it might be a little different after the cruise but IDK...many of the cities haven't had a show for a while so it would still be new to most if same as last tour



reo l wrote:
BarbieD wrote:

Setlist.com reports that Joe played Never Say Goodbye on 2/15. Is that reliable information? Would be stoked to hear more songs from SILT - a personal favorite!


my comment disappeared, so again - no, not true

Re: US Spring tour 2019

02/22/2019 Orlando, FL

Woke Up Dreaming https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.eubank … 078876253/

Re: US Spring tour 2019

02/23/2019 Orlando, FL

Mountain Time - view from the stage!!!!!!! (filmed by Juanita's husband) https://www.facebook.com/jonah.latukefu … 386124575/

Re: US Spring tour 2019

reo l wrote:

02/15/2019 Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Fort Lauderdale FL

Crossfire with Sam Moore https://www.facebook.com/mike.clancey1/ … 479359754/

+1 thank u reo ... and especially for mining out this nugget for us (and Mike Clancy for the capture.)

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Re: US Spring tour 2019

03/12/2019 Hershey Theatre, PA

Wow! Sloe Gin, Woke Up Dreaming and Mountain Time https://www.facebook.com/rellimtra/vide … 812721283/
                                                                                   https://www.facebook.com/rellimtra/vide … 989205695/

17 (edited by reo l 2019-03-16 21:27:14)

Re: US Spring tour 2019

03/16/2019 Benedum Theatre, Pittsburgh, PA

Breaking Someone's Home Feel Like https://www.facebook.com/rick.dieringer … 972638186/ - with David Grissom

Woke Up Dreaming and Mountain Time https://www.facebook.com/ScubaBeth/vide … 298285040/

18 (edited by reo l 2019-03-23 09:12:32)

Re: US Spring tour 2019

03/21/2016 Bushnel Theatre, Hartford< CT

Blues of Desperation   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i64y5oMIkjQ

Self Inflicted Wounds  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8mFGoCGM4k

Last Kiss                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nL9VSXYPyY

Sloe Gin                     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NFKayxQhA4                   


  Came to the show not feeling well at all ( sharp headache plus cold, plus some personal bad news were constantly running in my head ) so show started slow for me.  But then the usual Joe's miracle happened: by the time he was playing How Deep This River Runs I completely forgot everything bad and was fully emerged in magical music.: head banging, hands waving, moaning and chair dancing.
  Slow Gin was absolutely fantastic, Well, Well - enjoyed it a lot! But then during Can't Quit You Baby felt so overwhelmed, emotional and weak - felt almost like screaming or starting crying non stop. Joe music does this things to me all the time. Loved Last Kiss. Woke Up Dreaming was a showcase of virtuosity on another level. Mountain Time was beautiful, touching and unforgettable.

Fantastic, absolutely fantastic band. Love every one of them so dearly. Legends and best musicians in the world. Michael Rhodes was sooooo great!

Joe's playing breaks me into pieces, captures my heart and soul. He is the greatest and the only. Can not imagine life without his music.