Topic: Hey Hey Hey!

So I'm a relatively new fan, and blame it completely on a friend of mine. Mentioned Joe's name in a list of his influences (we're in a band together), and I casually listened to the odd track for a while, before being blown away by "Stop!", to the point of covering Joe's version at my gigs. Been a long time since I've found "new" music I adore, so this is a huge treat for me.

Re: Hey Hey Hey!

Anise76 wrote:

So I'm a relatively new fan, and blame it completely on a friend of mine. Mentioned Joe's name in a list of his influences (we're in a band together), and I casually listened to the odd track for a while, before being blown away by "Stop!", to the point of covering Joe's version at my gigs. Been a long time since I've found "new" music I adore, so this is a huge treat for me.

Welcome to the forum. “ Stop” is one of my favorites. I actually have Joes  red Carol Ann amp he used to record that album. Glade you joined check out his social pages.
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Anise76 wrote:

Hello and welcome. Stop was the song that got me hooked also. I've seen him live six times and I've been to a few meet & greets, never disappointing.

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Nice story and welcome!

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Welcome. There’s a huge back catalog to browse.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Hi and welcome also. I would recommend Rockpalast as the best live sound and probably album also. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Thanks for the welcome! I'm loving going through the back catalogue, and my husband loves that I've found new music - he'll never be stuck for presents for a while...