Topic: 2017 JB Christmas Song

Does anyone know if Joe will be releasing a Christmas Song this year? I look forward to these gifts from Joe each year.

Rusty strings on my old guitar, Speaks volumes of who you are, So never did I think it was you, It was me, one of the chosen few, Who will it be, oh the next time? Hopefully one with more sense of mind, So where did you go? Always will see, It's a story of you and me, Driving towards the daylight, Running from the midnight, Trying to get my way home. @JimmyCrowe

Re: 2017 JB Christmas Song

I want to say an email shows up from Santa’s blues club after Thanksgiving with a free tune straight from the North Pole.
I would assume if we have been nice this  year we will get another one!!
Well at least that’s been the pattern for a while.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

I have my doubts (although I hope I'm wrong). I remember seeing a photo a couple of years ago showing 6 Christmas tracks that were recorded and we got the 6th one last year as well as the "Christmas Album". So unless he decides to do it again I don't see one coming this year. Again I hope I'm wrong, I look forward to them.

Well if it was just the 6 songs that’s ok.Unless there are unreleased tracks?
From the North Pole blues vault!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

So I got an e-mail for a Christmas album down that includes 8 tracks.... Listing only shows it includes 7...... Actual download is the same from last year and only has 6 songs???

DougH wrote:

The way I see the "full album" download is..

If you have all of Joe's CD.. don't bother you have them all.

For an occasional listeners that don't then they might get a "new" track here or there

No this is different from the "free" album that's out there... Just got the e-mail about the new Christmas song saying I can download it with the "updated" Christmas album but when I download the album the new song is not in there, just the older ones I already have.

holeshot1982 wrote:
DougH wrote:

The way I see the "full album" download is..

If you have all of Joe's CD.. don't bother you have them all.

For an occasional listeners that don't then they might get a "new" track here or there

No this is different from the "free" album that's out there... Just got the e-mail about the new Christmas song saying I can download it with the "updated" Christmas album but when I download the album the new song is not in there, just the older ones I already have.

Yeah, same here, but if you follow the link in Jane H's post above it has all the songs.  Glad to have a copy of O Holy Night!

Hi...is it possible to get a download link to the new 2018 song "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" the only one I have not got (or a link to the whole Christmas album with all 9 songs).
I entered my email address a few times but never got the email reply with the download link...very frustrating. Not sure why it is not working for me this year...*sigh*
Many thanks in advance.

Last time I downloaded a ‘free’ track from the website I got sent a lot of spam/junk emails.
Wouldn’t bother again.

Lester...

Hi Jane H
THANK YOU !!! I got your email and I was able to download the track. Much appreciated. Yes much better than what the radio stations dish out.
Merry Christmas from Australia

Thanks for the link!
CrazyMama56

Was there a 2018 song "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" 

On the download page it said it was there on 2017 page, but wasn't in the zip

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

13 (edited by DougH 2018-12-22 12:03:12)

yeah on the 2017 link above (and I tried in 3 different browsers) the 8 tracks are
Bring Back My Cadillac
Christmas Boogie (One Little Kiss)
Christmas Date Blues
Lonesome Christmas
Santa Claus is Back In Town
Christmas Comes But Once A Year
O Holy Night.

Ahh.. I had to use a 'fresh browser' ,, as ones that 'knew' me, would just keep giving me the same 2017 download of 8 songs.
I opened a new browser, this time it asked for my email address and emailed me the ZIP file which does have the "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" mp3

tricky...

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Thanks for the link Jane.
I think the instrumental of Oh Holy Night is one of his best.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

RickB wrote:

Thanks for the link Jane.
I think the instrumental of Oh Holy Night is one of his best.
Rick

Agreed. The best.