Topic: Got one of Joes amps!!!

Drove up to Emerald City Guitars in Seattle and did some trading for a '53 Gibson GA40 straight out of Joes collection. The owner Jay Boone provided a letter of provenance and even a pic of Joe helping him load the amps!!
I'll probably never get to meet him but this is a pretty cool substitute.

Re: Got one of Joes amps!!!

Tomm Williams wrote:

Drove up to Emerald City Guitars in Seattle and did some trading for a '53 Gibson GA40 straight out of Joes collection. The owner Jay Boone provided a letter of provenance and even a pic of Joe helping him load the amps!!
I'll probably never get to meet him but this is a pretty cool substitute.

Very

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Very Cool Indeed !!

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Can only judge if this acquisition is good, once you posted a vid playing it and underwent the worthiness judgement ;-)

Congrats.

5 (edited by Tomm Williams 2017-08-07 23:11:42)

Jimi75 wrote:

Can only judge if this acquisition is good, once you posted a vid playing it and underwent the worthiness judgement ;-)

Congrats.

Haha

I've heard some of the players here and I'm not posting my "skills" . You guys would hunt me down and take Joes amp away. Haha
I'm ok but not audio post worthy.