Topic: pictures repost Australia 2016

Fan from Australia posted this pictures on Joe's fan site page  today. Some of them are really cool. Worth preserving the link here

https://www.facebook.com/todd.r.murphy. … amp;type=3

Re: pictures repost Australia 2016

Is this link safe? Looks quite strange.

adam.carew90 wrote:

Is this link safe? Looks quite strange.

Yes, it leads to guy's Facebook page, but he changed the settings now and you need to be signed in into the FB to be able to see it. Great pictures though.

Jane H. wrote:

thanks reo....can I ask what you mean by Joe's fan site page though?
i know there are a ton of groups on facebook, but none of the fan ones are Joe's...official anyway...
except Bonamassa Live...that one is officially approved www.bonamassalive.com and its associated fb page

Just mentioning it because I didnt want anyone to get confused....some of the groups are splinters from other groups...when the folks dont get along....blahblahblah,

?

I meant one of the fan FB pages and I know there are a few there, so I didn't post any links to any of them. Some people post great and rare pictures and videos of Joe there and I love it (but hate the brawls there) . And it is sad, that it's hard to find anything there after some time.

And I think that a true fan site is actually here with all truly devoted fans and amazing collection of information. Too bad not many people post here and I think if we do the roll call here - maybe only 200-300 people will actually see it. So we have to be really grateful they keep this forum open for us since it is like a little island (almost desert smile but I personally like it a lot smile ) compare to his other SM sites.