Topic: RE:Don Ritter @ Category 5 amps

Just want to say to all of you out there who are seeking amps, kickin tires, what have you.
I have placed an order on a JB model head from Cat5 and I'll tell ya, Don Ritter is as good as customer service gets.
He has called me at my house, my work and has been extremely helpful in helpin me choose an amp from Cat 5.
If the precedence he is setting right now with doing business with Cat 5 amps is any indication of what lies ahead with doing business with Cat 5, I feel real comfortable laying down the cash for one of these "new" boutiques.
If you're reluctant on placing an order with these guys, talk to Don, he'll help ya out.
I am not affiliated with Cat 5 in any way. Just a customer spreadin the word.

Good Luck to all...ohiodawg, Shreddit, I'll see ya in SF in September at the show. C23,25,27

F1

CURRENTLY: CAT5 JB PLEXI 50W, CAT5 1900 50W, Split 4x12 cab.
Fender Strat, Tele. Gibson LP including ole #174 JB Goldtop...

In heaven right now with the CAT5 rig!!!

Re: RE:Don Ritter @ Category 5 amps

I know Don and Steve, meet them at the Dallas Guitar show 2006.  Great guys.  I haven't been able to get one of there amps, but it's on my list.  I got to play Joe's amp at the Dallas show this year before he picked it up.  It's awesome, can't wait to hear your tone report.  They are both great guys to deal with.  The amps are built like tanks.  They have pic's on of the inside of Joe's amp on their website.

Congrats