Re: NBA 2016

New season, renewed hopes for some including my Hawks. After dropping a close one at the Wizards they went into Cleveland last night and stole one from the Cavs. ATL was up by as much as 18 at one point but it was a close finish. LJ got his first bucket with about 2 minutes left in the first half. ATL was proficient from the 3 point line even without Korver in the lineup. Howard continued his good play.........very encouraging when you get a road win vs the champs.

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

Dub Nation in heaven again!!! KD MVP gets his first ring and well deserved. Cavs played out of their minds Friday, but that wasn't gonna happen 3 more times, especially not in Roaracle Arena.

WARRRRRRR-YERSSSSS!!!!

J Dub Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

I wanted 7 games!!....Oaktown had 2 million at the parade

Shredit wrote:

I wanted 7 games!!....Oaktown had 2 million at the parade

Not me Shreddy. Didn't want a repeat of last year.

Gimme 5!!!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint