Topic: Holy Crap Batman!

I decided to start a new thread so that I would be able to address everyone one time rather than saying pretty much the same thing in numerous posts. First off, like many of you here, I have come to regard everyone here as part of my extended family and I truly do care what happens to all of you (good and bad) even though I don't post very often any more. Other than Shreddy and Holdem, I've actually not physically met any of you but that doesn't lessen the camaraderie felt.
To Rocket and Bill. OMG! I'm amazed at the level of difficulties you two have faced over the past year and want you to know you have my heartfelt condolences and best wishes for you and yours. The same goes for anyone else in the Bonafamily that are facing similar difficulties. After I had read both of your posts, it made me realize just how blessed my life truly is. I find that when I think I'm facing insurmountable odds and my life just seems to be going down the crapper, all I need do is look a little to my left or right and find someone who puts my petty crap into perspective. I think alot of us could probably do the same thing. Just look around and I'm sure you'll find someone who wishes they had the small problems you're dealing with.
OK. Enough of my rambling. Bill, Rocket and everyone else here on planet Bona, my hat's off to you and I hope 2016 truly is the Best Of Times.

Guy

Why don't we eliminate all the warning labels and let things sort themselves out?

Re: Holy Crap Batman!

It is harder sometimes to look at what is going positive in ones life. We all find ourselves at times wondering how could things get so bad. Then we realize that others have it far worse and are able to pull themselves up by the boot straps. At that moment we refocus on the positive.

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Re: Holy Crap Batman!

Amen to that, Guy. I need to go no further than this forum to realize how lucky I am, when compared to the pain and loss others here have gone through. That is not meant to minimize anyone's suffering, no matter what it is.

Someone said to me this year: "Your broken leg doesn't make my broken toe feel any better".

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"