Re: What song are you listening to right now?

*SURPRISE* Oh hell, I gues I boobed...I didn't see this thread here and I opened one like it elsewhere on the forum......sorry, my bad..didn't wanna steal anyones's idea sad

Anyway, I'm listening to:
Mona - Frank Marino and the MR

" A Song for you" by Donny Hathaway. One of the greatest singer song writers of my lifetime. He died much to young, but his music moves my soul whenever I'm feeling down. If you have never listened to him, he's probably on youtube some where, just makes you feel good !

Shred

Shredit wrote:

" A Song for you" by Donny Hathaway. One of the greatest singer song writers of my lifetime. He died much to young, but his music moves my soul whenever I'm feeling down. If you have never listened to him, he's probably on youtube some where, just makes you feel good !

Shred

Donny's not a new name in music for me, but I've never listened to his songs before. Thanx.

I realy love Donny Hathaway songs too Shredit, and yes love that duet with Roberta FLack (love her immensely also) "Where is the Love?"... actually gets ol' Rocket singing IN TUNE!
Rock On & Keep the Faith, and hey why you down in the first place Shred???
Write me a letter and save your feeeeet and Email it!
Rocket

Shredit wrote:

Shred

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Gary Hoey's new CD is blaring in the garage while we're winterizing the jet skiis. 
I'm sure the neighbors are lovin" it.    Jaci

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind.  Mick Jagger

Listening to Hendrix by Hansen, awesome he shoulda been invited to the current tour......

also listening to Thomas Blug, fans of Timmons will dig this guy too....

You Can Do Anything You Want To Do

97 (edited by CarljMD 2007-10-22 21:33:16)

Odyssey by the Dixie Dregs, featuring the amazing Steve Morse on guitar cool

CarljMD

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

Todd Wolfe - Silver Blue

Samples by Joe Bonamassa on his Myspace page....damn cool!!

Black Dog - Led Zep.................."hey, hey mama like the way you move.................."!!

Porcupine tree....Trains

Mountain Time live from 3/29/07

Tried of trying Eric Sardinas & Johnny Winter

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/8/9 … 0Tryin.mp3

I got blisters on my bloody fingers (JL)

ReverendPaul wrote:

Right now on my hard drive at work (which I change weekly) where I do 70 percent of my music listening I have:

The Answer - Rise (special edition with bonus disc)
Bowes & Morley - Mo's Barbeque
Def Leppard - High & Dry
Paul Rodgers - Live in Glasgow
Thunder - Six of One EP
UFO - Live Strangers In the Night

If it don't rock me I may as well get old!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ANSWER are something!!

RUN RUN RUN - SHERYL CROW

Journey to the Island, by John Williams off of the Jurassic Park soundtrack.  John Williams...truely an amazing musician.  and the power of  an orchestra gives me shivers at times.

Fender '62 reissue Stratocaster, 2001 Gibson Les Paul Studio(Stock), Marshall JCM900 100W Head, Original 1972 Carvin 4/12 Cabinet,Ibanez Ts9 Reissue, Keeley Compressor, Boss DD-3 Delay, Vox Wah

"Dixie Peach", got some bad arse scorchng his geetar! Thats right shreds got me some "bloodline" in the archives.

Shrd

"Your funeral my trial", 2 vicodin and 3 cups of coffee, I got this mutha crankin!!!!! LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOUDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no here she comes, guess she just woke up, dont know why she cant sleep!!...LOL!!!

Shred

P.S....Lie # 1 is next....oh yeah baby, Im feeling good lol