1 (edited by cindyron 2015-11-08 12:37:50)

Topic: Wilmington Shows 9 and 10?

Hi Any folks here heading to the Wilmington Del shows next week?
I am at the Doubletree both nights
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

2 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-11-06 18:59:24)

Re: Wilmington Shows 9 and 10?

Hi Ron ... looking very forward to meeting you on Tuesday!!  (If I don't email that pic u requested way back before then ... I can't go to the show ... (and face you smile )).

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

I'll be there Monday and Tuesday.  See you all there!

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

samjp4 wrote:

I'll be there Monday and Tuesday.  See you all there!

Sandy

Yeah!!! A possible Meet & Greet with Mr. Meerkat!!! .. (and a picture hopefully!!) smile

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

I'm going with Sandy! Bob will be there Monday, as will my Sister-in-Law and her Fella. Natasha and Phil will be there too. Jane Hall is coming for the Tuesday show, so it looks like we have a good gathering. smile We're staying at the Doubletree and it looks like they have a restaurant. Maybe we can meet up since the Grand suggest parking in that hotel lot for the show. BTW I still have some cards, so I'd appreciate some help spreading the word wink

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Hi Ron ... looking very forward to meeting you on Tuesday!!  (If I don't email that pic u requested way back before then ... I can't go to the show ... (and face you smile )).

Haha no worries
See you Tuesday

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

As Cathy said, Phil and I will be at both shows. Been really looking forward to these since so many of our favorite people will be there with us. Should be a blast. Plus Joe will have his newly acquired Flying V to show off. Can't wait to hear it scream!

My wife & and I will be there on the 9th. We are very excited, it's been a while for us.

cathysiler wrote:

I'm going with Sandy! Bob will be there Monday, as will my Sister-in-Law and her Fella. Natasha and Phil will be there too. Jane Hall is coming for the Tuesday show, so it looks like we have a good gathering. smile We're staying at the Doubletree and it looks like they have a restaurant. Maybe we can meet up since the Grand suggest parking in that hotel lot for the show. BTW I still have some cards, so I'd appreciate some help spreading the word wink

9 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-11-08 10:42:04)

To help Mr. Meerkat in packing his bag .... weather is calling for low-mid 60's as the high for both Monday & Tuesday.  Sunny Monday ... but periods of rain on Tuesday.

Safe Travels to all.  Looking forward to Bonagreets and hugs.

cathysiler wrote:

seems like most are at Doubletree. Makes it easy for show for I think it is across the street

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

To help Mr. Meerkat in packing his bag .... weather is calling for low-mid 60's as the high for both Monday & Tuesday.  Sunny Monday ... but periods of rain on Tuesday.

Safe Travels to all.  Looking forward to Bonagreets and hugs.

Mr M and I are already in the neighborhood (kind of) - I really didn't want to drive thru NYC on a Monday!  Mr Roadcase Boy - check you PM for contact info - Mr M is definitely looking forward to seeing so many friends.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.

Considering who is going to be there for these shows I think a little Pain and Sorrow from the 3-piece is in order?  Yeah, I know - wishful thinking.

Sandy

I will likely have TWO tix available for the ROANOKE, VIRGINIA show on Friday 13 November.  If there is a decent response on here, in the next couple of days, I will post details (where, how much, etc.)

Nice videos, Natasha, of Joe playing the flying V.  Who the heck do you know to get to see all these shows of Joe's and sit in the front?  I'm very jealous!

15 (edited by Jane H. 2015-11-10 07:04:30)

Looking forward to meeting you Ron and RoadcaseBoy who's Joenerosity (and Cathy/Sandy's) is why i am going tonight!!!!!!!!

I'll be the one in the Joe Bonamassa shirt......
LOL actually i think it will be a Hot August Blues shirt but I am bringing a few options in case ;P

sorry I missed you Hombre sad

16 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-11-11 08:02:23)

Wow ... Joe brought the big room sound to The Grand!!  (I was fortunate to get a Monday ticket back to me at the last minute.)

Hoping to get a group shot tonight with the addition of Jane H!! ... and chatting a bit more.  Natasha and Phil were grooving in sync the whole show ... Cathy always with a sweet greeting ... Great to meet Sandy (samjp4) ... and Mr. Meerkat (although briefly) at the end of the show ... as well as a long awaited meet with Ron (cindyron)!

That's the main reason for this post ... Joe tossed his side out to Ron (sensory overload!! ... can't remember what song ... don't believe Trouble Town ... 11/11 edit: ... it was BOJH!!, where was my brain ... (and Joe tossed his BOJH slide right into CathySiler's lap on night #2 smile )

After the show, I was saying goodbye to Ron ... Ron had the slide in his hand and placed it in my shirt pocket and said "Keep it with #251".  Can't adequately express my gratitude!

Thank you Ron ... hope my new Avatar shows up ... the Slide is with #251!!

Save travels Jane H. and all ... hope to see everyone tonight a bit more.

(PS: Jane ... one of your best Avatars yet!!)

How bout the set list?

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Wow ... Joe brought the big room sound to The Grand!!  (I was fortunate to get a Monday ticket back to me at the last minute.)

Hoping to get a group shot tonight with the addition of Jane H!! ... and chatting a bit more.  Natasha and Phil were grooving in sync the whole show ... Cathy always with a sweet greeting ... Great to meet Sandy (samjp4) ... and Mr. Meerkat (although briefly) at the end of the show ... as well as a long awaited meet with Ron (cindyron)!

That's the main reason for this post ... Joe tossed his side out to Ron (sensory overload ... can't remember what song!!).  After the show, I was saying goodbye to Ron ... Ron had the slide in his hand and placed it in my shirt pocket and said "Keep it with #251".  Can't adequately express my gratitude!

Thank you Ron ... hope my new Avatar shows up ... the Slide is with #251!!

Save travels Jane H. and all ... hope to see everyone tonight a bit more.

(PS: Jane ... one of your best Avatars yet!!)

A little The Grand in Wilmington Bonahistory courtesy of Hombre ...

https://joebonamassapix.shutterfly.com/pictures/9