Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

timb wrote:
Coach305 wrote:

I have experienced both sides of the "artist reserved" situation, and it really does depend on the venue.

I wonder if it matters when you ask as well. If they estimate how many they need, then need more, they may just pull from whatever seats are left unsold.

That might well be true. All I know is, those nosebleed seats in Omaha weren't what I had in mind when I bought the litho...  big_smile

timb wrote:

Since you've done it before, you already know who to email, and can probably send an email with a forwarded copy of the order confirmation asking to use your passes for a specific show.

I have only ever bought lithos, but I would assume the procedure is the same, i.e., you need to let them know 30 days in advance which show you want tickets/M&G passes for. Living where I live, there has never been a problem with a meet & greet being so booked they couldn't add me, but of course that wouldn't be the case in bigger cities. Not often I'm glad I live where I live, but sometimes...  wink

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

gymstreet wrote:
RickB wrote:
pat6put6man wrote:

18TH Row center (seats 32-36) Fresno.....kinda got lost a bit when site opened but did the best I could....thanks again for the help RickB....

Let's do a pre show get together. I'll post something when we get close to the time. We will be following the bus up I-5 from Bakersfield and staying the night in Fresno. Then on to wine country for a little vino and mud baths in Calistoga. Our annual rejuvenation trip. smile

Sequoia Brewing Company (SBC) in the Tower District is a good place to have a pre show get together as it has a good micro-brewery and good food. Here's the web site: http://sequoiabrewing.com/


We have 5 Bonaheads in my group....I'm not familiar with Fresno so I would defer to your recommendation....any way to reserve a side room or a group of tables maybe??? If we can get a decent head count within a 1 month time period of the show we should be able to set something up with Sequoia Brewing Company...I know this is early but I've seen others wait till the last second and miss having a get together all together...

57 (edited by beckys91 2015-10-07 19:14:01)

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

Omaha website is still not working ... phone sales are only between 10am & 5pm.  I love my town, but this stinks.

Thanks to those who explained what was going on.  It's impossible to tell from the website.

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

beckys91 wrote:

Omaha website is still not working ... phone sales are only between 10am & 5pm.  I love my town, but this stinks.

Thanks to those who explained what was going on.  It's impossible to tell from the website.

maybe a note out to ericd@jr-adventures.com is at hand.. he had them fix up Binghamton NY for me.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

Rusty wrote:

Tim, weren't you front row last year in Springfield?

Yes, but that was thanks to Ron. That was a great night, and a great venue for a show.

SenseAbility Gym, a 501(c)(3) public charity run gym and play space for kids with autism and sensory processing disorder. 100% volunteer staffing.

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

I emailed Eric D last night.. he responded this morning.
he's looking into the site today

beckys91 wrote:

Omaha website is still not working ... phone sales are only between 10am & 5pm.  I love my town, but this stinks.

Thanks to those who explained what was going on.  It's impossible to tell from the website.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

Ok, is there are a particular way to sign up as being an official fan?  Joe is not currently scheduled to play in San Antonio, TX.  He is not even scheduled to play in Texas but I am keeping my hopes up that TX dates are eventually added.

"There's not much left for me to tell, I just got back up each time I fell"

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

JHLesPaul59 wrote:

Ok, is there are a particular way to sign up as being an official fan?  Joe is not currently scheduled to play in San Antonio, TX.  He is not even scheduled to play in Texas but I am keeping my hopes up that TX dates are eventually added.

http://jbonamassa.com/css/form.html?iframe if you sign up here you should be notified of shows when they are announced. The Fall Tour has not been announced. It has been awhile since Joe played San Antonio so this Fall might be possible.

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

Just wondering about the presale date for Red Rocks Beck,Page,Clapton show....I don't want to miss that! I heard it is April 1st but don't see anything here on the forum. Maybe I am missing the post here. I want to be on the Street Team list for that show as well. :-) Blues on, my BonaBuds!

Street Team Eric wrote:

I've seen the emails coming in, the excitement for this next year of touring and I am here to tell you that the wait is over!! Here I present to you the Spring 2016 Joe Bonamassa tour dates!! See below for the dates, links and codes!! Links will become live at 10 AM your local time.

4/23 Long Beach, CA - JOELBC16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

4/25 Bakersfield, CA - BAKJOE16

https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopperV3. … ;preFill=1

4/27 Fresno, CA - 16FREJOE

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

4/29 Reno, NV - REN16JOE

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/17004F41C51D4C43

5/3 Oklahoma City, OK - JOEOKC16

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketP … id=8118996

5/4 Omaha, NE - 16OMAJOE

http://www.ticketomaha.com/productions/Joe-Bonamassa

5/5 Sioux Falls, SD - SOX16JOE

https://www.washingtonpavilion.org/onli … 3C0F25FC58

5/7 Fargo, ND - JOEFAR16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

5/9 Rochester, MN - ROCJOE16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

5/10 Davenport, IA - JOE16DAV

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

5/12 Green Bay, WI - GBWJOE16

http://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce … ;caller=PR

5/13 Madison, WI - 16MADJOE

http://www.etix.com/ticket/p/6640296/jo … er-madison

5/14 Merrillville, IN - JOEMER16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/07004F42C755613A

5/17 South Bend, IN - SOB16JOE

http://morriscenter.ticketforce.com/JoeBonamassa


5/19 Wilkes-Barre, PA - 16WPBJOE

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/02004F3EADB427F3

5/21 Providence, RI - PRO16JOE

http://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce … ;caller=PR

5/24 Binghamton, NY - JOEBNY16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

5/26 Worchester, MA - WOR16JOE

http://thehanovertheatre.org/joebonamassa

5/27 Hampton Beach, RI - HBNJOE16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01004F43C17C2B51

5/28 Hampton Beach, RI - HBNJOE16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01004F43C2942C1A


Happy Hunting!!

-Street Team Eric

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

laurielambe wrote:

Just wondering about the presale date for Red Rocks Beck,Page,Clapton show....I don't want to miss that! I heard it is April 1st but don't see anything here on the forum. Maybe I am missing the post here. I want to be on the Street Team list for that show as well. :-) Blues on, my BonaBuds!

Street Team Eric wrote:

I've seen the emails coming in, the excitement for this next year of touring and I am here to tell you that the wait is over!! Here I present to you the Spring 2016 Joe Bonamassa tour dates!! See below for the dates, links and codes!! Links will become live at 10 AM your local time.

4/23 Long Beach, CA - JOELBC16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

4/25 Bakersfield, CA - BAKJOE16

https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopperV3. … ;preFill=1

4/27 Fresno, CA - 16FREJOE

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

4/29 Reno, NV - REN16JOE

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/17004F41C51D4C43

5/3 Oklahoma City, OK - JOEOKC16

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketP … id=8118996

5/4 Omaha, NE - 16OMAJOE

http://www.ticketomaha.com/productions/Joe-Bonamassa

5/5 Sioux Falls, SD - SOX16JOE

https://www.washingtonpavilion.org/onli … 3C0F25FC58

5/7 Fargo, ND - JOEFAR16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

5/9 Rochester, MN - ROCJOE16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

5/10 Davenport, IA - JOE16DAV

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

5/12 Green Bay, WI - GBWJOE16

http://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce … ;caller=PR

5/13 Madison, WI - 16MADJOE

http://www.etix.com/ticket/p/6640296/jo … er-madison

5/14 Merrillville, IN - JOEMER16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/07004F42C755613A

5/17 South Bend, IN - SOB16JOE

http://morriscenter.ticketforce.com/JoeBonamassa


5/19 Wilkes-Barre, PA - 16WPBJOE

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/02004F3EADB427F3

5/21 Providence, RI - PRO16JOE

http://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce … ;caller=PR

5/24 Binghamton, NY - JOEBNY16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

5/26 Worchester, MA - WOR16JOE

http://thehanovertheatre.org/joebonamassa

5/27 Hampton Beach, RI - HBNJOE16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01004F43C17C2B51

5/28 Hampton Beach, RI - HBNJOE16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01004F43C2942C1A


Happy Hunting!!

-Street Team Eric

Thank you for the schedule.  Unfortunately, there still are no dates listed for Texas.  The closest location is Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.  The distance makes it just too far to travel.  With any luck he will schedule performances closer to San Antonio, TX.

"There's not much left for me to tell, I just got back up each time I fell"

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

just found out the DPAC in Durham NC is having a show in November......  what is the procedure for obtaining a meet and greet pass if I get tix??    ......have seen tons of JB shows, and I am a small time producer  for a couple famous players and bands that JB has opened for in the past and is friends with...wanted a chance to say hello and thanks......

steve

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

Laurie,
I read that people were purchasing tickets through the local PBS station. Joe is also selling a limited number of ticket packages for the show. I have not yet heard of any general sale of tickets yet and hope PBS has not snapped up all the best seats.

Good luck!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

Fall 2016 US Tour Fan Presale codes available yet?  Five shows are posted on ticketmaster website already.....just curious.  Thanks!

chrisnlisa in Johio

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

Public sale of tickets starts April 1st.  I am hoping there will be a presale date and hoping if there is one I'm on the email alert list to get a code. 

JHLesPaul59 wrote:
laurielambe wrote:

Just wondering about the presale date for Red Rocks Beck,Page,Clapton show....I don't want to miss that! I heard it is April 1st but don't see anything here on the forum. Maybe I am missing the post here. I want to be on the Street Team list for that show as well. :-) Blues on, my BonaBuds!

Street Team Eric wrote:

I've seen the emails coming in, the excitement for this next year of touring and I am here to tell you that the wait is over!! Here I present to you the Spring 2016 Joe Bonamassa tour dates!! See below for the dates, links and codes!! Links will become live at 10 AM your local time.

4/23 Long Beach, CA - JOELBC16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

4/25 Bakersfield, CA - BAKJOE16

https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopperV3. … ;preFill=1

4/27 Fresno, CA - 16FREJOE

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

4/29 Reno, NV - REN16JOE

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/17004F41C51D4C43

5/3 Oklahoma City, OK - JOEOKC16

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketP … id=8118996

5/4 Omaha, NE - 16OMAJOE

http://www.ticketomaha.com/productions/Joe-Bonamassa

5/5 Sioux Falls, SD - SOX16JOE

https://www.washingtonpavilion.org/onli … 3C0F25FC58

5/7 Fargo, ND - JOEFAR16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

5/9 Rochester, MN - ROCJOE16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

5/10 Davenport, IA - JOE16DAV

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

5/12 Green Bay, WI - GBWJOE16

http://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce … ;caller=PR

5/13 Madison, WI - 16MADJOE

http://www.etix.com/ticket/p/6640296/jo … er-madison

5/14 Merrillville, IN - JOEMER16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/07004F42C755613A

5/17 South Bend, IN - SOB16JOE

http://morriscenter.ticketforce.com/JoeBonamassa


5/19 Wilkes-Barre, PA - 16WPBJOE

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/02004F3EADB427F3

5/21 Providence, RI - PRO16JOE

http://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce … ;caller=PR

5/24 Binghamton, NY - JOEBNY16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/joe-bonamas … norcatid=4

5/26 Worchester, MA - WOR16JOE

http://thehanovertheatre.org/joebonamassa

5/27 Hampton Beach, RI - HBNJOE16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01004F43C17C2B51

5/28 Hampton Beach, RI - HBNJOE16

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01004F43C2942C1A


Happy Hunting!!

-Street Team Eric

Thank you for the schedule.  Unfortunately, there still are no dates listed for Texas.  The closest location is Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.  The distance makes it just too far to travel.  With any luck he will schedule performances closer to San Antonio, TX.

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

how can a "public" sale start this Friday (aka April 1) when there is usually 4-5 days Fan Pre-Sale in store

and Eric D has not even hinted at cities yet.

Skinnylatte wrote:

Public sale of tickets starts April 1st.  I am hoping there will be a presale date and hoping if there is one I'm on the email alert list to get a code.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

DougH wrote:

how can a "public" sale start this Friday (aka April 1) when there is usually 4-5 days Fan Pre-Sale in store

and Eric D has not even hinted at cities yet.

Skinnylatte wrote:

Public sale of tickets starts April 1st.  I am hoping there will be a presale date and hoping if there is one I'm on the email alert list to get a code.


Lots of us with the same question!  TM says fan presale starts tomorrow but no code yet. sad

Re: Spring 2016 US Tour Fan Presale

AXS says there is a pre-sale starting tomorrow (March 29) at 10 am for the Red Rocks show on 7/19/2016.  Does anyone know when and where the password will be revealed?