1 (edited by Hogsniper 2015-09-21 19:41:24)

Topic: Amps, Guitars and Effects

I have been yearning for a Skinnerburst but was going to wait til I felt a little more flush.  Now I see the VOS that matches the serial of my Bonaburst is up and it looks beautiful.  Have to make a try for it but wife is mumbling about I have enough ... stuff.  Therefore bunch of gear is going up for sale if anyone is interested.  Everything is pretty much mint/never left the house.  No reasonable offers will be declined.

Amps - Carol-Ann Satin head, Kemper Profiler (unpowered toaster)
Guitars - Fender Select Strat, Chandler Lectraslide, 2014 Gibson SG Standard w/Joe's SD pickups and RS Guitarworks complete vintage electronics upgrade.
Effects - Effectrode Tube Drive, Keeley Katana Blues Drive, J. Rockett Blue Note, Xotic RC Booster, Xotic SP Compressor, Strymon Timeline

Guitars all have their original hard cases and case candy (not sure if I have all the Lectraslide stuff because I don't know what all came with it).  Original boxes for the effects.

Working on pictures and Reverb and will post ASAP

Thanks

Adding pictures here as I go.
https://hogsniper.shutterfly.com/pictures#:albumId=12

Re: Amps, Guitars and Effects

Hogsniper wrote:

I have been yearning for a Skinnerburst but was going to wait til I felt a little more flush.  Now I see the VOS that matches the serial of my Bonaburst is up and it looks beautiful.  Have to make a try for it but wife is mumbling about I have enough ... stuff.  Therefore bunch of gear is going up for sale if anyone is interested.  Everything is pretty much mint/never left the house.  No reasonable offers will be declined.

Guitars - Fender Select Strat, Chandler Lectraslide, 2014 Gibson SG Standard w/Joe's SD pickups and RS Guitarworks complete vintage electronics upgrade.
Effects - Effectrode Tube Drive, Keeley Katana Blues Drive, J. Rockett Blue Note, Xotic RC Booster, Xotic SP Compressor, Strymon Timeline

Guitars all have their original hard cases and case candy (not sure if I have all the Lectraslide stuff because I don't know what all came with it).  Original boxes for the effects.

Thanks

Fender Select - https://hogsniper.shutterfly.com/pictures/9

how much and pics for chandler?
cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:
Hogsniper wrote:

Thanks

Fender Select - https://hogsniper.shutterfly.com/pictures/9

how much and pics for chandler?
cheers Ron

PM sent.

Ron......you are too fast, was going to message on the chandler too, lol

Jay

Self-Professed "GOLDIE" Nut-Job!!!!

JBLP #267