Topic: Fs - stock 1983 Marshall jcm 800 4104 50w combo

Hi all
Have posted this in Marshall amp forum as well.
I am considering selling my first amp - a 1983 JCM 800 4104 combo. Basically a 2204 in combo form. It is quite a sought after model with the favoured vertical inputs and better G12-65 speakers. It is unmodded, recently serviced with replaced EL34s (I have the originals). It has a few cosmetic scars of age on the tolex but it is a beautiful, very loud, amp. I rarely get to play it nowadays as it is too loud for the kind of venues my band plays and it seems a shame to be sat there unplayed. I am struggling to ascertain it's value. My amp tech valued it up to £950 but it is hard to find them for sale and so I don't know if this is under or over valued. I have some pics but don't know how to attach them here! If anyone is interested, I'd rather discuss sale to a real Marshall fan rather than someone random on ebay. I'm still in two minds about selling it, but I thought I'd guage interest. I'm in London, Uk and would be for collection only as it is a heavy beast, and then you can test it.
Cheers all
Matt

Gibson Les Paul Traditonal 2012, Washburn WP80 1989, 2007 Fender American Series Tele, 1984 Marshall jcm800 4104, 2001 Marshall DSL 201, 1977 Fender Champ