Re: Joe on the Tonight Show

Joe's own Instagram post said it's Thursday.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

20 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-09-02 10:27:23)

Read where Justin Bieber is sitting in tonight's (Wed) show.

I had to chuckle to myself ... Joe opened 3 Kings in Camden ... the day after Nicki Minaj's show there ... I see a pattern ...

Joe is "The Cleaner".

(I shouldn't knock other artists ... just like I take offense when my favorites are knocked ... but I thank the heavens there is a Joe Bonamassa nowadays.)

Break a leg Joe ... and cleanse Studio 6B at 30 Rock!!

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Read where Justin Bieber is sitting in tonight's (Wed) show.

I had to chuckle to myself ... Joe opened 3 Kings in Camden ... the day after Nicki Minaj's show there ... I see a pattern ...

Joe is "The Cleaner".

(I shouldn't knock other artists ... just like I take offense when my favorites are knocked ... but I thank the heavens there is a Joe Bonamassa nowadays.)

Break a leg Joe ... and cleanse Studio 6B at 30 Rock!!

Lol!!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Can't wait, but, really, why does he never get to actually perform on these shows ? Their loss !!

Murfdog

Jimmy recognizes talent when he hears it!!! This is very exciting and great exposure.

Have fun Joe. smile

cindyron wrote:
pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Fallon had Buddy Guy on recently and he sat in with the band.  They showed him several times and Fallon acknowledged him several times.  I'm sure he will make Joe's presence known wink  He really gets in to all the musicians he has on, Joe should be no different, in fact he will set the bar for those to follow on future shows. smile

pattyluvsjoe cool

yup he will i bet after this Jimmy will have him on as musical guest

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Just a PSA for anyone DVR'ing tonight.  NBC has pre-season NFL football games on tonight (Thurs) ... at least in the Philly / NYC area ... but many games are scheduled tonight ... so check your listings ... some games could run late and 11 PM News may not be cut short.

Go Joe!!

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

I'll be snoozing, not a fan of late night talk. Hope some fan records it and posts to YT. hint hint  smile
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Just a PSA for anyone DVR'ing tonight.  NBC has pre-season NFL football games on tonight (Thurs) ... at least in the Philly / NYC area ... but many games are scheduled tonight ... so check your listings ... some games could run late and 11 PM News may not be cut short.

Go Joe!!

WHAT????????? And mess with our Joe-Time!!!!!!!!!!  lol lol  Thanks for heads up! I also hope there is no storm that would cause them to cut away from the show, I have no way to tape, so I am counting on clear Bonamassa airwaves wink 

pattyluvsjoe cool

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

I just set it up to record. I'm encouraged. The show listing on Comcast specifically says that Joe Bonamassa will be sitting in with the house band.  There are more words on the Comcast TV guide listing for Joe than for the guests smile.

Moreover, one of the guests is Brad Paisley, who is an awesome guitar player as well.  What would REALLY be awesome is to see Joe & Brad play together on this show!

NickelWound wrote:

I think it's a pretty big deal to "sit in with the band" on these shows. The bands are absolutely top notch musicians and for Joe to just 'sit in' for the entire night? is a really big deal even to be invited.

On
I think so too, the last time he sat in with David Letterman 's band ( with Anton Fig ) he got plenty of airtime, playing every intro and outro and Dave even said at one point " why get out of bed in the morning if you don't sound like that" . I believe Dave was actually impressed and plugged Different Shades Of Blue more than once, having it front and center on the desk. I'll bet the Radio City Music Hall release will be featured prominently, being the headliner can be advantageous but this is good P.R. for Joe, all the way around.

Champster wrote:

I just set it up to record. I'm encouraged. The show listing on Comcast specifically says that Joe Bonamassa will be sitting in with the house band.  There are more words on the Comcast TV guide listing for Joe than for the guests smile.

Moreover, one of the guests is Brad Paisley, who is an awesome guitar player as well.  What would REALLY be awesome is to see Joe & Brad play together on this show!

Brad is a very underrated guitar player ...and that would be so very cool to see!

newbonafan wrote:
Champster wrote:

Brad is a very underrated guitar player ...and that would be so very cool to see!

Just to emphasize this, check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_1axC-Q4kc on youtube of Brad Paisley and Tommy Emmanuel, and another of Brad playing Van Halen with a 6 year old drummer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbZE8smrvvM.

TOTALLY AWESOME!!

What did I tell you, Jimmy recognizes talent when he hears it. How cool, Jimmy stands up, gives Joe a big shout out after being wowed by Joe. Enjoying the show and glad Joe is getting camera attention etc. Also, Joe looks to be having a blast! smile The audience is in for a treat, I wish I could hear the music during commercials.

Jane H. wrote:

AWESOME opening lick!!!!!!!!!!
Bonamonster!!!!!

skinner smile!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

:ch

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

That was so much fun!!! And to see Joe so perfectly happy having fun! Must have been a real thrill for him too!  So very cool!  Joe, you looked and sounded like a million bucks! cool

P.Sl And Fallon favorited my Tweet!  Going to bed with a huge smile on my face tonight!  smile   

Fallon Tonight
favorited your Tweet.   
View   

=

pattyluvsjoe @pattyluvsjoe

I love Joe Bonamassa! #FallonTonight

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

That was so freakin' cool!! Joe just blew them away on that show! Jimmy Fallon was beside himself he was so excited, mimicking Joe's fingering afterwards, lol! And then Jason Sudeikis noticing him as well, "Hey white dude!" Joe captured everyone's attention. I couldn't help but clap and cheer! So cool that they were playing Joe's songs during the breaks too. Joe really looked happy to be there. That really was awesome!

34 (edited by cindyron 2015-09-04 13:39:49)

Joe what a wonderful performance and recognition congrats my friend
cheers Ron.

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Because of being a ross the pond: Is there someone from this forum who can post it here? I would love to see/hear it,maybe a small part of it...

36 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-09-04 04:51:45)

"This recording was interrupted while in progress. Some of the program may have been lost."

Damn u Murphy's!!! ... mad  :fp