Topic: Street Team Fall 2015 Tour

So I've heard some rumor going around that the street team is no longer needed and that there will not be any more meet and greet opportunities given for active volunteering members! I am here to squash that rumor!

The 3 Kings tour was and exception as it was our first attempt at an all amphitheater tour, we went a different route with our promotion using the resources of Live Nation and associated venues to assist us. Business will be back to normal for this coming Fall North American Tour! Flyers will be printed and volunteers will be needed! So this is the street team's official call to action, if you would like to help distribute flyers for the shows below, please email me at ericd@jr-adventures.com to get your box of materials!

2015 Fall North American Tour

11/9 &10    Wilmington, DE   Grand Opera House

11/12         Spartanburg, SC     Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium

11/13         Roanoak, VA           Berglund Performing Arts Theatre

11/14         Knoxville, TN          Knoxville Civic Auditorium

11/16         Nashville, TN          Ryman Auditorium

11/17         Louisville, KY          Louisville Palace Theater

11/18         Nashville, TN          Ryman Auditorium

11/20&21  Atlanta, GA            Fox Theatre

11/24         New Orleans, LA     Saenger Theater

11/25         Houston, TX           Bayou Music Center

11/27&28  Austin, TX               Austin City Limits Live

12/01        Shreveport, LA        Shreveport Municipal Auditorium

12/02        Mobile, AL               Saenger Theatre

12/04&5  Clearwater, FL         Ruth Eckerd Hall

Talk to you soon!

-Street Team Eric

Re: Street Team Fall 2015 Tour

THANKS ERIC!!!! Sending you an email for Louisville now smile I think a lot of concern came from link on the homepage for Streetteam says the page is unavailable?

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

I'm in for the Wilmington shows. E-Mail sent wink

Now I just need Eric to figure out how to get me the ST flyers north of the border to Canada when Joe eventually gets here in spring of 2016

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

I'm ready to help with the Lousiana Shows. New Orleans definately and Shreveport too!  Email sent!

Brian

"There's a hard life for every silver spoon, there's a touch of grey for every shade of blue.  That's the way that I see life.  If there was nothing wrong, then there'd be nothing right." - Brent Smith
"The blues aint nothing but a good man feeling bad". Leon Redbone