Re: Bona-Trivia

that's it...
next!

Re: Bona-Trivia

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

By the time Joe was 9 years old, he was sitting in with what band and the bonus part of this question is who was one of the other members?
                          pattyluvsjoe cool

we found out the name of the band before, JC Lenny....now, what does the JC stand for smile ?

Re: Bona-Trivia

Jane H. wrote:
pattyluvsjoe wrote:

By the time Joe was 9 years old, he was sitting in with what band and the bonus part of this question is who was one of the other members?
                          pattyluvsjoe cool

we found out the name of the band before, JC Lenny....now, what does the JC stand for smile ?


Jim Carbone.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Re: Bona-Trivia

That's it...I learned it from Joe's recent instagram post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpdACbsHpZd … ebonamassa

anyone got any trivia questions go ahead and ask it otherwise i will try to come up with another one

Re: Bona-Trivia

What year did Joe have neck surgery?

Re: Bona-Trivia

2019 in April according to instagram. (obviously not a real answer) big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Re: Bona-Trivia

thats it as far as I know lol. I decided to use this thread to find stuff out too. i saw it on his instagram post the other day - but couldnt figure out how to scroll thru the comments to see if he elaborated any more.
i dont have a smart phone so looking at instagram on a pc....didnt make any sense, i usually can scroll thru the comments. its tedious but anyway then this morning i was logged in on this pc and could scroll thru...so weird. cabn't find any setting to change it but if not logged in i cant see all the comments?

anyway it seemed to be somewhat minor as he was out and about within a few days i guess

hope it heals well Joe!!!

Re: Bona-Trivia

In-between replacing Kenny and Eric with Bogie, Carmine and Rick,
Joe played the 2006Legendary Rythm and Blues Cruise.... Mark Epstein on bass.... Who was on drums????

Re: Bona-Trivia

Jason Bonham ???

Lester..

He took it all too far,
but boy, could he play guitar.

Re: Bona-Trivia

no...I actually don't know their name big_smile...asking for a friend....wasn't a big name just played with Joe on that cruise I think

407 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2019-08-12 11:25:19)

Re: Bona-Trivia

Jane H. wrote:

In-between replacing Kenny and Eric with Bogie, Carmine and Rick,
Joe played the 2006Legendary Rythm and Blues Cruise.... Mark Epstein on bass.... Who was on drums????


Not the answer ... video evidence? smile ... (Pearl endorser?)

YT Uplode by: marothhel

Joe Bonamassa - LRBC 2006 https://youtu.be/HqJ-XxmAbjU  (3:10 mark band "intros" ... don't blink! big_smile)

Joe Bonamassa LRBC 2006 You Upset Me Baby https://youtu.be/F1d-aWCxr6Y
Joe Bonamassa LRBC 06 Poolstage https://youtu.be/bUA4z5OAs1Y

Joe Bonamassa - LRBC 06 " Blueslession on the high sea " Crows Nest https://youtu.be/iEBPMbjL89U

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

408 (edited by sally12333 2019-08-12 14:08:28)

Re: Bona-Trivia

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Not the answer ... video evidence? smile ... (Pearl endorser?)

YT Uplode by: marothhel

Joe Bonamassa - LRBC 2006 https://youtu.be/HqJ-XxmAbjU  (3:10 mark band "intros" ... don't blink! big_smile)

Joe Bonamassa LRBC 2006 You Upset Me Baby https://youtu.be/F1d-aWCxr6Y
Joe Bonamassa LRBC 06 Poolstage https://youtu.be/bUA4z5OAs1Y

Joe Bonamassa - LRBC 06 " Blueslession on the high sea " Crows Nest https://youtu.be/iEBPMbjL89U


OK Road, can you educate me...  hard to see his face!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Re: Bona-Trivia

sally12333 wrote:
RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Not the answer ... video evidence? smile ... (Pearl endorser?)

YT Uplode by: marothhel

Joe Bonamassa - LRBC 2006 https://youtu.be/HqJ-XxmAbjU  (3:10 mark band "intros" ... don't blink! big_smile)

Joe Bonamassa LRBC 2006 You Upset Me Baby https://youtu.be/F1d-aWCxr6Y
Joe Bonamassa LRBC 06 Poolstage https://youtu.be/bUA4z5OAs1Y

Joe Bonamassa - LRBC 06 " Blueslession on the high sea " Crows Nest https://youtu.be/iEBPMbjL89U


OK Road, can you educate me...  hard to see his face!

big_smile ... I wish I could!! ... I'm waiting for someone with a PhD in BonaHistory to give us the answer.  Have a feeling they may make it the Extra Credit question on the Final Exam instead. smile

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.