Re: Bona-Trivia

yep ZombieBlues got it. ask the next question if you will please. smile

Jane H. wrote:

Hmmm which singer joined Joe onstage at the beacon theatre show in 2012?

Sorry if thats an easy one.....

ZombieBlues wrote:
Jane H. wrote:

Hmmm which singer joined Joe onstage at the beacon theatre show in 2012?

Sorry if thats an easy one.....

Beth Hart for one...

Easy ones are the only ones I can get!

Plus John Hiatt and Paul Rodgers.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

OK unless someone protests, i am going to kick this back into gear by declaring ZeyerGTR the winner on the last question since it was not specific about how many to list etc. but of course very appreciative of Sally's completing the answer.

so please ask another question if you have one ZeyerGTR

Oops, been busy and hadn't seen the thread bump, didn't know I was up.

Here's another easy one: Name the two songs where Joe sings lead vocals on the Black Country Communion debut album.

"The Battle For Hadrian's Wall" and "Ordinary Son" cool

Rock ON & Keep The Faith, 2, Less One, wink
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Rocket wrote:

Rocket

Close!  Those are on BCC2, although Joe did sing lead on both of them...

189 (edited by Rocket 2015-09-27 15:17:17)

ZeyerGTR wrote:
Rocket wrote:

Rocket

Close!  Those are on BCC2, although Joe did sing lead on both of them...

I know the correct answers, I was just advertising those 2 Joe Bonamassa songs from Black Country Communion 2, wink

WHAT was the question again?! tongue  Oh, yeah, now I remember...
"Here's another easy one: Name the two songs where Joe sings lead vocals on the Black Country Communion debut album":

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Realizing of course that many of these questions remain unanswered because folks don't want to have to come up with a new question, especially if we're not insiders with super trivia that can't be found with a casual Google/Bing search, I'm going to answer this easy one anyway smile, just because BCC was so friggin' awesome.

1) Song of Yesterday
2) The Revolution In Me

Champster wrote:

Realizing of course that many of these questions remain unanswered because folks don't want to have to come up with a new question, especially if we're not insiders with super trivia that can't be found with a casual Google/Bing search, I'm going to answer this easy one anyway smile, just because BCC was so friggin' awesome.

1) Song of Yesterday
2) The Revolution In Me

Ding ding, you're up next Champster.

Jane H. wrote:

Kevin Shirley is more than a producer and I often wonder how much of Joe's songs come from his composing etc.
What was the name of the band he had back in South Africa which had Brian Davidson as the singer?

I'm not sure if this with Brian Davidson or not but wanted to share this vid Caveman posted on FB today. I've been searching youtube on occasion since I read Kevin say something about the band back when he still wrote in his diary, glad something finally was uploaded.
Not to go off topic too much but it seemed the relevant thread to add it to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDOW8TJC7Wo

and BTW ZeyerGTR would you mind checking your spam email? I am often curious where the forum emails go. I had sent one to you abut this thread last week but it sounds like you didn't get it. I'd love to know if it went right to spam if you can check that please and thanks.

back to the topic : next question Champster

OK, next question...

What song co-written by Joe was track #10 on one of his albums and track #1 on a subsequent live DVD?

As an aside, it's a kick-@ss song that I really wish Joe would record again someday, or at least reinstitute in his live play list at some point.  So many awesome JB songs, so little time...

Champster wrote:

OK, next question...

What song co-written by Joe was track #10 on one of his albums and track #1 on a subsequent live DVD?

As an aside, it's a kick-@ss song that I really wish Joe would record again someday, or at least reinstitute in his live play list at some point.  So many awesome JB songs, so little time...

Takin the Hit - #10 on So, It's like That & #1 on Rockpalast?  I didn't know he co-wrote it, but the track numbers are right.

ZeyerGTR wrote:
Champster wrote:

OK, next question...

Takin the Hit - #10 on So, It's like That & #1 on Rockpalast?  I didn't know he co-wrote it, but the track numbers are right.

Correct!!  And as your reward, you get to ask the next one smile.

Let's keep the live DVD theme going...

This blues documentary featuring BB King, Buddy Guy, Robert Cray, Odetta, Shemekia Copeland and others was filmed at the same venue as one of Joe's DVD releases.  Name the documentary, the venue and Joe's DVD.

Lightning in a Bottle (2004)
Radio City Music Hall in NY
[JB] Live at Radio City Music Hall

Champster wrote:

Lightning in a Bottle (2004)
Radio City Music Hall in NY
[JB] Live at Radio City Music Hall

Back and forth we go - you are correct, sir.  Next question is yours.