19 (edited by sally12333 2015-04-21 17:11:12)

Re: 50% Joe Bonamassa Online Store

Sam, thank you SO much, but my order entered on April 21 at 6:00 p.m. eastern time, didn't accept the code!  Ordered several shirts and the Red Rocks DVD, all of which should have been eligible.  But after spending a half hour filling in all my info (work computer wouldn't let me enter under my account...grrrr), I submitted the order anyway.  Hopefully Tamara can work all the charges out for me!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

sally .... sorry to hear this.  sad

I was was going to grab a couple of shirts ... so just tried to place an order ... no luck with the code as well this time.  I figured maybe since I placed an order for dvds on Saturday ... I had my one chance already.

Tried without logging in as well ... no luck again ... shirts or dvds.

Maybe the offer has expired (early). ?

Getting near the good "until" 4/22 ... so just incase the few who reached out to me didn't get / see their email or PM: JOE50BE

(Hope I don't disappear.)

Good luck shopping.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Did not work for me either....was going to grab my son a hat, the muddy wolf dvd for myself and each of us a pin for our hats.

I ended up not buying them , guess i will wait until next time.

I tried this morning 4/22.....thought it may have expired.

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

Reporting back that all's well that ends well.  After submitting my order last night without the code being accepted, I just now spoke with Tamara who gave me a credit for the 50% off.  Yay.

I told her everyone on the Forum loves her and that she is a super problem-solver.  She's so sweet and said it was only JB teamwork!  smile

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

sally12333 wrote:

Reporting back that all's well that ends well.  After submitting my order last night without the code being accepted, I just now spoke with Tamara who gave me a credit for the 50% off.  Yay.

I told her everyone on the Forum loves her and that she is a super problem-solver.  She's so sweet and said it was only JB teamwork!  smile

Yup all worked out for me, just received a box of goodies today.  Couldn't be happier. Again, thank Joe, Roy, Tamara, et al.

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.

Wow.....Thank you Tamara...you rock.

I called about the sale and she was so very nice and took my order right over the phone.

2 t-shirts
1 Hat
Muddy Wolf Band Bluray
WOO!

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

Not that it matters now but the code was JB50BE

Agreed. Tamera is a great person for J&R. Every time someone has a problem with the Store, Tamera is the person who usually fixes things and makes them feel better about it. She keeps customers - no easy job these days!  (maybe Tamera deserves a raise.)

SBS

Guys, I was away for a few days, but two of you sent me the code. Thank you. Even if I could not use it, it is good to know how helpful people can be. I wanted to buy the first DVD (New Days), but normally the postal cost doubles the price. Anyway, will get it somehow-enough of my nagging smile Keep listening to Joe Bonamassa.