Re: Record Store Day

I just ordered from Amazon UK as well.  big_smile  Looks like it is not directly Amazon selling them but some of their "shops."  I know that is splitting hairs but I am just glad I could get one.  There were supposedly 10 left.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Don't really know of any proper record shops near me, so I always miss out on these things sad

But on the amazon counter, I can't help but think that it only tells you there are so many left, so that you're more likely to buy something incase they "run out"

petew wrote:

Don't really know of any proper record shops near me, so I always miss out on these things sad

But on the amazon counter, I can't help but think that it only tells you there are so many left, so that you're more likely to buy something incase they "run out"

Seems like there are more available....they went up a liitle bit...but still less than EBay

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Seems like there are more available....they went up a liitle bit...but still less than EBay

This is my point, I sometimes buy strings from amazon, and they'll always have something like "4 left in stock" and I buy all four, yet as soon as i complete my order and go back to the same page it'll have something like "7 left in stock" and yet they're still sold by amazon :-\

Got it cracking LP Now need to find another one

24 (edited by m-jarinc 2015-04-25 08:45:19)

This release seems to be readily available! If anyone is still looking Soulbrother.com has it in stock along with Joanne Shaw Taylor's RSD release.