1 (edited by Jane H. 2015-02-27 14:24:41)

Topic: i am woman on Joe's forum

Just venting a little at the one guy's comment in the thread that is closed.

"Husband and Wife both posting on a forum doesn't seem right, like kissing cousins, or the guy that has to bring his wife/GF out on "boys night out".....maybe I need some medication. Maybe hats off to Joe, a guitar player that has a woman fan on his forum, hopefully not to keeping tabs on her other half.  :-) nobody get upset :-) "

BLAHBLAHBLAH
There are more than one husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend combo on this forum, plenty of women without an associated man/boy aqnd who knows maybe some husband/husband, wife/wife, boyfriend/boyfriend, girlfriend/girlfriend combos.
Not commenting on any other content in the closed thread but i just am shaking my head , even with your smilies smile smile that you could even think that! tongue AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what the heck?????????????????????????????????????? I am not sure medication will help you but a surgical procedure or two come to mind big_smile

ok rant over carry on thank you

2 (edited by sally12333 2015-02-27 19:16:56)

Re: i am woman on Joe's forum

Jane H. wrote:

Maybe hats off to Joe, a guitar player that has a woman fan on his forum "

Jane: plenty of women without an associated man/boy

Yesssssss!  Pleeeeze, t92780!! 

Right on, Jane!! Love the rant.  As an "again-single" woman I cheer you.  I'd love a count of all the female Joe fans on here and facebook BonaNation.  We are amassing and getting ready to take over.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Re: i am woman on Joe's forum

Yes, not to drag out something in the old topic section...but I will. What a crock of **##. As if we'd be on here to keep tabs on our dudes. Anybody that needs to join a forum to keep tabs on their other half needs to find another half.

Never mind little ol' me might be a real fan and have excellent taste in music. Just like the other women on here. Time to pull your head out, there are a lot of women players on here too. Unfortunately that fact sometimes sends the junk a shrinkin'. They just can't handle it.