Topic: I would hate to be Hartley Peavey this morning!!

After last nights episode of Undercover Boss, Peavey has a PR mess! I heard they were getting so many negative comments on FB that they shut it down. If you didn't see the show, see if you can get it on demand. Not s shining moment for them.
Lim

“You’ve gotta riff like your mojo’s magic…
Let your fingers fly like lightning unleashed…
Make your notes scream with the unbridled passion of a soul on fire…
And boogie like the Thunder of the Gods!”  LP 1974

Re: I would hate to be Hartley Peavey this morning!!

Yeah, I saw it.   One unfavorable employee comment/attitude after another.  Sure didn't end up as the typical Cinderella story.  Too bad.  Wonder why Peavey allowed it to air that way?

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

the Peavey Facebook page is still up and running.

https://www.facebook.com/PeaveyElectronics

My YouTube channel with plenty of my Joe's videos dating from 2009 inc his first Hammersmith Odeon ones:
http://www.youtube.com/ian916fun

I think what got people really upset was the guy who had just put in his notice to go to another job with better pay and they convinced him to stay on. He was laid off a short time after the episode wrapped. He became one of the faces of the company when they put him on the show and it came off pretty cold-hearted.

Here is what the creator of Undercover Boss had to say about the episode:
Most of the stories we’re lucky enough to tell on the series are inspirational, and many times conclude with the boss offering life-changing rewards for the hardworking frontline employees.  Sometimes stories don’t end so perfectly, and we present those to the audience as well. In the case of Peavey, something unfortunate happened after we completed filming, which changed Thresa and Michael’s stories in a significant way…and we don’t believe the episode would have been accurate without this updated information.  Thank you as always for being loyal viewers and fans.

Best regards,

Stephen Lambert, Creator/Executive Producer, UNDERCOVER BOSS

“You’ve gotta riff like your mojo’s magic…
Let your fingers fly like lightning unleashed…
Make your notes scream with the unbridled passion of a soul on fire…
And boogie like the Thunder of the Gods!”  LP 1974

Begs the question .. Heartley and stepson Courtland dint have the best relationship.

Even tho the stepson was in the process of takin over the company, could Heartley (micro-managing) have all rede initiated the last set of cutbacks w/o Courtland knowing?

Of course I'm givin all benefit of the doubt to Courtland Gray here .. no one could be that stupid and or heartless to publicly just pull the rug out from people like that.

Or am I bein naive .. lol

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!