Re: Red Rocks Muddy Wolf DVD CD Pre-Order

I haven't got mine yet.  Ordered on the 3.12.

Just in from work...........Nothing in the mailbox, ordered 1-31

Ordered 2/2 nothing here either.

Ours arrived yesterday from Amazon.

None today. Ordered 2/3. sad

This email I just received from Tamara

Hello Jim,
We appreciate your concern, you should have received the following message:
Thank you for your pre-order of “Joe Bonamassa: Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks CD and Blu-ray Package”.  Due to weather related conditions, our delivery of the CD version was delayed.  All orders on hold will ship on or before Thursday (3/26).
We apologize for the inconvenience, your package was to be received before the release date 3/24/15.  We are refunding your account the shipping cost ($15.42) and including the digital album:

The link was included to the digital album. I don't know what happened to the original email but at least it explains the situation. I would suggest anybody that didn't get the email notify Tamara tamara@jr-adventures.com

I emailed Tamara and she replied with a similar email about a shipping credit and a digital download link.

Tamera is a good person to work with. She helped me on an order last year. I was recuperating from seizures and input my wrong home address for the album to be sent to! I contacted her and she was able to stop the order and get the correct address on it.

tamara@jr-adventures.com

Well I'm glad at least some of you get a response from the company......... crickets, I hear nothing but crickets.

call them.. they're in Florida (eastern time zone)

when I thought I had picked Blu-ray and the website decided I had picked DVD.. I called them on the Monday morning (I ordered on a Saturday afternoon).

she changed it in the system for me.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

jim m wrote:

This email I just received from Tamara ..
We apologize for the inconvenience, your package was to be received before the release date 3/24/15.  We are refunding your account the shipping cost ($15.42) and including the digital album

That's customer service ..
Not at all surprised
They were quick to remedy the bonus track issue with the pre-sale of DSOB as well.

Kudos to the J & R Team!

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

m-jarinc wrote:

Well I'm glad at least some of you get a response from the company......... crickets, I hear nothing but crickets.

I also didn't hear back the first inquiry. I then copied Rachael and got an immediate response. rachael@jr-adventures.com J&R believes in customer service however some things get overlooked. They are quick to handle things when brought to their attention.

Well it did take a while, but I did get the same response as everyone else. But after several people contacted you with this problem, would you not notify everybody who pre-ordered? Just sayin. Anyway Thanks Tamara!!!!!!

jim m wrote:
m-jarinc wrote:

I also didn't hear back the first inquiry. I then copied Rachael and got an immediate response. rachael@jr-adventures.com J&R believes in customer service however some things get overlooked. They are quick to handle things when brought to their attention.

50 (edited by PaulyT 2015-03-27 15:54:56)

Just adding my voice to the general frustration of still having not yet received my pre-ordered Muddy Wolf package. Sigh... gone are the days, I guess, when a pre-order actually mattered, that you would get it on, or even before, the release date.

Edit: and I ordered from Joe's main store site.

- Paul

"It's really liberating to not know you can't do something." - Stevie Ray Vaughan
My photos: http://chemicalgraphics.smugmug.com/

PaulyT wrote:

Just adding my voice to the general frustration of still having not yet received my pre-ordered Muddy Wolf package. Sigh... gone are the days, I guess, when a pre-order actually mattered, that you would get it on, or even before, the release date.

Edit: and I ordered from Joe's main store site.

That's shocking, the DVDs arrived through my letter box a week ago. When it does arrive, I hope you enjoy as I have done

52 (edited by PaulyT 2015-03-27 16:13:21)

I hope so too! I've been looking forward to this for a long time, have been avoiding watching youtube previews, etc., because I want the full experience of a new Joe concert. Even picked up a nice new Scotch to add to the enjoyment... eventually. wink

- Paul

"It's really liberating to not know you can't do something." - Stevie Ray Vaughan

PaulyT wrote:

I hope so too! I've been looking forward to this for a long time, have been avoiding watching youtube previews, etc., because I want the full experience of a new Joe concert. Even picked up a nice new Scotch to add to the enjoyment... eventually. wink

Really sorry to hear about your ongoing problems...at this point, I'm tempted to suggest it isn't a J&R problem so much as it is a problem with USPS (or one of the other shippers, if that's who they used)...

In any event, rest assured that this video is well worth the wait, and well worth enjoying over a new bottle of single malt (I bought a bottle of Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban for the occasion myself!)...

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Nice! Oban "Little Bay" for me. smile

- Paul