Re: Red Rocks Muddy Wolf DVD CD Pre-Order

I ended up pre-ordering the Blu-Ray/CD bundle as well.
since Joe's blu-rays seem to be going for $35 these days here (up from 2014's $25 per Blu-ray cost) and I thought the CD bundled was a good deal since up here CD's are running $22.

I shipped to my brothers in Buffalo but really $9 in shipping to Buffalo for a DVD and a double CD?

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Will the pre-orders from Joe's store ship at the end of this week?

JJ wrote:

Sooner than that. Mine arrived today! Woohoo!  wink

Now, if I only had a tacky Muddy Wolf coffee mug to be sipping from as I watch...  big_smile

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

22 (edited by Tibor 2015-03-19 11:32:36)

Got the DVD today. Joe, if you are reading this: this is AWESOME! My two year old daughter also enjoyed it, she was dancing to the music. (she was born nine months after we attended your Vienna show, so something must be in her DNA as well :-) )

Got my DVD today  smile

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

24 (edited by mikewing 2015-03-20 01:17:58)

I got my DVD in the mail today too, and just gave it a first viewing.  IMO this is Joe's best work to date.  Clean, crisp tones, Joe's singing was out of this world, and the production value is very high.  The whole band sounded amazing, and they were obviously having the time of their lives.  When Ron wasn't wailing on the sax he was lighting up the place with his infectious grin, and Anton, Michael, and Reece were all smiles as well.  Absolutely first rate!!

Coach305 wrote:
JJ wrote:

Now, if I only had a tacky Muddy Wolf coffee mug to be sipping from as I watch...  big_smile

I think I'm done with the pre-order. I always pre-order, and it seems I always get mine after everyone else. I think Delaware is a little closer tha Iowa! How can this be?

Hombre wrote:
Coach305 wrote:
JJ wrote:

I think I'm done with the pre-order. I always pre-order, and it seems I always get mine after everyone else. I think Delaware is a little closer tha Iowa! How can this be?

The fulfillment center is in Iowa.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Got our copy today, as well.  What an exercise in patience and self-control!  Watch the evening newscast?  --well, maybe the lead stories.  Then... Start the DVD!  Ooops -- stop after "You Shook Me" to watch Jeopardy.  O.K. -- on with the show!!!

I was so excited -- like some little child unleashed at an ice cream buffet -- that I forgot to set my sound system to HDMI output; wondered why Reese sounded so muted... Dohhh!

God, it's so awesome to 're-live' our wonderful time in Row 12!  I actually experienced watering eyes, as we watched the new DVD -- the same thing happened at Red Rocks!  I insist that it was those damned fog machines belching out from the stage, but hear I was 'tearing-up' at home!

Great show!

mikewing wrote:

I got my DVD in the mail today too, and just gave it a first viewing.  IMO this is Joe's best work to date.  Clean, crisp tones, Joe's singing was out of this world, and the production value is very high.  The whole band sounded amazing, and they were obviously having the time of their lives.  When Ron wasn't wailing on the sax he was lighting up the place with his infectious grin, and Anton, Michael, and Reece were all smiles as well.  Absolutely first rate!!

Received mine today too.
Once through...it's almost as good as it was live.
Great show!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

samjp4 wrote:
Hombre wrote:
Coach305 wrote:

Sandy

I guess that explains it.

Hombre wrote:
samjp4 wrote:
Hombre wrote:

Sandy

I guess that explains it.

You probably really despise me Hombre, I live less than 30 minutes from fulfillment center lol
GO IOWA!!!!!!  wink

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Mine came today cant wait to stick it on with a cold beer with the Mrs.

Yeah no fade in/out on the cd much better than the last lot

RVD26 wrote:

RVD26 wrote:

totally agree! great CDs!!!

Still nothing in mailbox.  sad

Hombre, Me either.

I haven't gotten mine either and a number of others haven't as well. I imagine there were probably countless orders to go out and they just haven't gotten to them yet.