19 (edited by pattyluvsjoe 2015-01-13 07:29:38)

Re: Asking for Prayers

Dear Jack,  I am so sorry you and your family are faced with this situation.  I am definitely including all of you in my prayers for a positive outcome. I am sending all my hugs and love via the airwaves, please pass a hug from me to your Shannon~

Oceans of love and well wishes from your Bonafamily ~
             Patty

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Good morning everyone ~
Very wonderful to wake up to all of this. The words of encouragement really do make a difference, and while we're never glad to hear that others have had hard times as well, its always nice to know that you're not alone.

Brian, very sorry to hear about your parents, we'll keep you and your family in our prayers as well. And Rick, sorry that you had gone through a loss in pregnancy. Family loss of any kind is like no other sadness.

On a lighter and more hopeful note, if we make it through all this, we know our new little girl will have the moxy to deal with her two big sisters :-)

Your family is in our prayers.

22 (edited by wvgirlinky 2015-01-13 08:50:34)

Prayers coming to you and your family, Jack.  Life is a strange thing and hard some days but the sense of community and love is what gets us through.  I am a believer in prayers and know it works.  Much Bona love coming to you.

Peace,
Mary

God bless you and yours!  Prayers ascend!

"Oh baby, since you're gone, I got a massa the blues!"

My prayers and thoughts are flying your way Jack.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Ultrasound today went well - not out of the woods yet, but looks like given the condition we're in about as good a spot as we can be. We have another one scheduled for next week.

Thanks again for the support everyone! It means alot and is helping us a great deal.

I will be including you and your family in my evening prayers as well. Hope should never die! Positive thoughts can be a self fulfilling prophesy... All my best for your near future!

Anna Laura

Prayers to you and your family.

Jon

Positive thoughts, my friend!

Thoughts and prayers

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

good luck Jack (and Mrs), - hope all turns out well, - sometimes the things that are a bit tough to achieve turn out to be very precious, - hope that makes sense!

My YouTube channel with plenty of my Joe's videos dating from 2009 inc his first Hammersmith Odeon ones:
http://www.youtube.com/ian916fun

Good luck Jack & Family - our thoughts are with you.

jackfossett wrote:

Ultrasound today went well - not out of the woods yet, but looks like given the condition we're in about as good a spot as we can be. We have another one scheduled for next week.

Thanks again for the support everyone! It means alot and is helping us a great deal.

Glad to hear some positive news, still praying for you and your family, and a heartfelt thanks for your prayers too! smile

Brian

"There's a hard life for every silver spoon, there's a touch of grey for every shade of blue.  That's the way that I see life.  If there was nothing wrong, then there'd be nothing right." - Brent Smith
"The blues aint nothing but a good man feeling bad". Leon Redbone

Jack,
Thoughts & prayers for you and your family.

My guess is you and your wife went to CHOP which is an outstanding hospital and you will receive the very best care.  One of the hospitals I work for sits right next to CHOP on 34th Street and if you're back in town and need to stretch your legs and just get out for a bite to eat just email me and we can head on down to Di Bruno Brothers or anywhere else.

All the best,
Jim

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Indy wrote:

Jack,
Thoughts & prayers for you and your family.

My guess is you and your wife went to CHOP which is an outstanding hospital and you will receive the very best care.  One of the hospitals I work for sits right next to CHOP on 34th Street and if you're back in town and need to stretch your legs and just get out for a bite to eat just email me and we can head on down to Di Bruno Brothers or anywhere else.

All the best,
Jim

Yes sir, thats the one - in fact, CHOP is the only hospital that offers this particular surgery. Still not sure if we'll need it, we'll know more again at another ultrasound next week.

And thanks for the invitation! Good to know we can connect with people there if we go - we have family in Virginia and New Jersey but all at least a few hours drive.

There was kind of a (in retrospect) funny moment. The nurse was trying to reassure us of everything and let us know how good they were in Philadelphia, so she started an internet search for it and typed in CHOP Hospital (for those of you that don't know, its the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia). Coincidentally, the night before we had watched a Blue Bloods episode where Donnie Wahlberg rousted a chop shop in the Bronx, and I immediately thought NOPE, no way am I taking my wife to a hospital called CHOP. Not happening.

They are the best indeed.  My dear friend's 8 yr old grandson needed surgery to remove a tumor on his brain stem and no surgeon would perform the operation except one at CHOP.  It took almost 21 hours and was successful.

Here's a bit of interesting but useless information.  If you stand out in front of CHOP and look across the street towards your left in the direction of Spruce Street you'll see some building towers which we own now but back in the day when a Philly mob member was "being made" they would hold the ceremony in those towers.  It has been rumored that some members entered but never walked out...in one piece.  60 Minutes did a segment on one such individual that figured out that was going to be his fate and cooperated with the Feds.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

I'm late as usual.
All my prayers for you and your family. I'm a bit north of you on the NY/PA line but if there's anything I can do to help please don't hesitate to ask.
Stay Safe
Andy

Keep us posted Jack. Hope someone is listening.