Re: How's the Weather Where You Are?

Don't ask there is snow much snow from the back to back noreasters the past three weeks I feel like I am in Alaska. I am in NH and sooooooo done with snow

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Another below zero morning, -18 when I got up. It looks like some nice temps coming for the next couple of weeks, lows above zero and highs in the upper teens to low 20's.

WET! Really WET!!!

When The Levee Breaks!!!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

ohiodawg13 wrote:

WET! Really WET!!!

When The Levee Breaks!!!

J Dawg

Start bailing the bilge!

Glad you guys are getting wet. We need that water up there and this Pineapple Express is doing just that.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

77 (edited by ohiodawg13 2015-02-07 17:57:27)

RickB wrote:
ohiodawg13 wrote:

WET! Really WET!!!

When The Levee Breaks!!!

J Dawg

Start bailing the bilge!

Glad you guys are getting wet. We need that water up there and this Pineapple Express is doing just that.

Dry as a bone today, but the second punch is due late tonight. Not nearly as dramatic as the media made it out to supposedly be.

Everythings Better When Wet!
                                                                       Jungle Love,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Between yesterday and today, another foot of snow. This is getting crazy!

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, I am out of expletives.  FIVE feet of snow in fifteen days, and it isn't done yet, and more might be on the way.  Anybody going on that cruise from this neck of the woods had best get out of town at the first opportunity.

My world at the moment:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/24057301@ … 323038768/

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Sheesh, that's a heck of a lot of snow, Sandy. It looks like you made the right decision not to book the cruise. I hope you're all ok. Time to put your feet up and watch a video or five from Joe's expanding catalogue. wink

Phil
Will be in touch. wink

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Wooders wrote:

Sheesh, that's a heck of a lot of snow, Sandy. It looks like you made the right decision not to book the cruise. I hope you're all ok. Time to put your feet up and watch a video or five from Joe's expanding catalogue. wink

Phil
Will be in touch. wink

Would love to sit back but unfortunately I have one of those jobs that never gets cancelled.  Everyone is safe and warm and spring can't come soon enough.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Wow, I feel better about the pile of snow in my yard now!  I've gone 3 days straight without picking up a shovel.  Next storm is Friday and another on Sunday, the day I leave to see Joe.

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

samjp4 wrote:
Wooders wrote:

Phil
Will be in touch. wink

Would love to sit back but unfortunately I have one of those jobs that never gets cancelled.  Everyone is safe and warm and spring can't come soon enough.

Sandy

Sandy, hopefully you have Sat. or Sun. off to turn the heat up to 75-80 degrees and watch the AT&T Golf Tournament, or the "Clambake" as Bing Crosby dubbed it, from Pebble Beach. The temps will be in the '70s and even if you're not a golf fan the scenery shots and whales breaching along the shore should warm you up!!! This is what God gave us High Def TV for!

Enjoy!!!

J Dawg

I know you folks in the Boston area are tired of snow but where Rocket and I grew up (Jefferson County NY) that small amount you have wouldn't even put a dent into our annual snow fall. I laugh when schools close here in Southern NY when only a few inches fall. My wife likes it though! It was always fun as kids. Now not so much. I wish I was back in the Caribbean. As Rocket would say, "Keep The Faith!"

As I always say, Stay safe y'all!! wink

Freezing bloody cold, below zero for the last few days with strong winds, kinda figures though it's our annual skiing weekend.

sniff wrote:

Freezing bloody cold, below zero for the last few days with strong winds, kinda figures though it's our annual skiing weekend.

That's more or less the same weather report you posted on the first day of this thread back on 20th November, Sniff. It's been a long winter in your neck of the woods.

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

+2 deg F when I left home this morning...wind chills well below that.
Downright comfortable in comparison to some of those real cold days that approached -20 Deg F!

I'm usually cheering for spring to come by the end of February, which does absolutely no good.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

-9 degrees this morning on way to work.  Ugh.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

89 (edited by RickB 2015-02-14 07:54:49)

I feel for you folks. This is our best time of year. Nature's air compressor starts up when we have a high over the 4 corners area to the east and the wind is forced through the mountain passes. Clear, dry hot wind and mid 80's for the next few days. The beaches are packed and you can see for miles. Not a cloud in the sky. Santa ana conditions! smile
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

ten below zero last night, a high of about 15 degrees today, and more snow starting to come down. I am so ready for spring to get here!

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP