Re: How's the Weather Where You Are?

gary wrote:

Full January vortex .Beam me up Scotty please!!

I'm right with you Gary...lots of crap weather to come in the next few months!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

sniff wrote:

Just plain awful, first day in weeks above zero, 1.4 degrees, and very windy. Snowed last night so spent the last 2 hours clearing the driveway. They say next weekend will be in the 30's.

30's in Hayward!!! Are they opening up the outdoor swimming pools? Lol

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

PSmith1946 wrote:

Just north of me in Scotland 100+mph gusts. A bit breezy then... sad

Just blast Skynrds They Call Me The Breeze!
100 mph wind  sounds like a hurricane not a bit breezy !

Your rock candy baby

gary wrote:
PSmith1946 wrote:

Just north of me in Scotland 100+mph gusts. A bit breezy then... sad

Just blast Skynrds They Call Me The Breeze!
100 mph wind  sounds like a hurricane not a bit breezy !

We're not allowed to call them hurricanes even if everything blows away. storm force but not hurricanes. It appears that we are too far north for them. Apparently the highest recorded gust was 136mph in the Cairngorms. So really breezy then. lol. On a serious note 10,000 houses still without power up there. Just sitting in my lounge with the wind howling up the chimney, fire blazing , grey outside with sleety rain pummeling the windows. A beautiful UK day. sad

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

gary wrote:
sniff wrote:

Just plain awful, first day in weeks above zero, 1.4 degrees, and very windy. Snowed last night so spent the last 2 hours clearing the driveway. They say next weekend will be in the 30's.

30's in Hayward!!! Are they opening up the outdoor swimming pools? Lol

Shorts and t-shirt weather, no swimming till 40 degrees.

It's bloody cold! .. take my word for it .. lol

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Cold, icy, snowing and just got to work 45 mins late. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

They say one of the top 3 blizzards of all time in Chicago snowed 19.3 inches

Your rock candy baby

Snowing and cold, expecting a foot of the white stuff today.

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Don't even get me going on this one...Saturday night when I left work from the theater, what should have been a 20 minute drive turned into an all night affair........took me 6 and 1/2 hours to get home!  I was every which way in the road, forwards, backwards, sideways, going the wrong way on one of the busiest streets in Des Moines, and couldn't make it up any hill.....now I know what it's like to be rammed from behind by a police car multiple times, but at least it got me up the hill and no damage to my car either (I envisioned my whole back bumper  and everything would be dented in) long, very long night for me........man did I have the blues that night, I was definitely "different shades of blue"  wink  Ended up with 11 inches of snow!

pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Wow Patty, what a nightmare, not being able to make it home is a terrible feeling. We just got at least 12 inches of snow today, and its going to be close to zero degrees tonight. Tomorrow it 'warms up' to almost 20.

JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

JC .. enuff all rede!

Tuesday .. 50 cens (20 in) .. wicked winds drifting over 6'

Saturday .. 30 cens (12 in) .. drifting over 8'

Today .. 40 cens (16 in) .. too high to count .. lol

This is ridiculous!

Anyone got room in their bag for a stowaway!? lol
C'mon Steve .. bonabuddy, bonapal ..

HELP!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Hi sixties to high seventies all week here. Get snow if I scrape the freezer. lol
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

RickB wrote:

Hi sixties to high seventies all week here. Get snow if I scrape the freezer. lol
Rick

sad

I'm not far from Buzzy, we typically get more snow than where he is.  That seems not to be the case this year, pretty equal I think.  THREE storms in one frikin week, seriously?  It's just nuts outside right now.  Any good crane operator jobs in San Diego?

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

MINI_Zoso wrote:
RickB wrote:

Rick

sad

I'm not far from Buzzy, we typically get more snow than where he is.  That seems not to be the case this year, pretty equal I think.  THREE storms in one frikin week, seriously?  It's just nuts outside right now.  Any good crane operator jobs in San Diego?

There probably are, but the COL is probably double what you are used to. hmm

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Shorts n T shirts the past 4 days, but expecting 6-12" of rain in the North Bay Area starting Thur. We haven't had a drop since Xmas eve. seems like feast or famine around here in Northern California, where the palm tree meets the pine.

Let It Rain, Rain, Rain!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Don't even get me going on this one...Saturday night when I left work from the theater, what should have been a 20 minute drive turned into an all night affair........took me 6 and 1/2 hours to get home!  I was every which way in the road, forwards, backwards, sideways, going the wrong way on one of the busiest streets in Des Moines, and couldn't make it up any hill.....now I know what it's like to be rammed from behind by a police car multiple times, but at least it got me up the hill and no damage to my car either (I envisioned my whole back bumper  and everything would be dented in) long, very long night for me........man did I have the blues that night, I was definitely "different shades of blue"  wink  Ended up with 11 inches of snow!

pattyluvsjoe

What a nightmare.hope you had 6 hours of Joe in the car stereo!

Your rock candy baby

A little more snow last night with the temperature dropping all day today. Tonight is expected to go down to ten below zero. Come on spring, I'm ready!

JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP