Re: First post - new fan - 5/17 Hartford, CT show

Wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing them! We'll be at the Baltimore and DC shows, too. When the time draws near we'll all have to meet up smile

Great pics!  Thanks for sharing!

Welcome almico!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Big thanks everyone. Glad to be here.

almico wrote:

Ooo-ooo, I'm qualified.

Here's my Flickr page with some Hartford shots:

I used a Fuji X-E1 hand-held from the right side of the mezzanine. Contax G 90mm, manual focus, manual exposure. 1/125 shutter, f2.8 and ISO 500 on most.

I have a few videos I'll try uploading to YT as well.

What a great collection. I really like and appreciated you. I would like to say Thanks for sharing such a beautiful pictures.

Welcome, and thanks for the COOL pictures! I too am an "old" kid in my fifties, and I'm counting down the days till my next Joe concert in November.

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Thanks! Last Saturday was my first show and I was amazed at the crowd. I don't think I saw more than a dozen people under 30, and most over 50. Considering how old Joe is, I thought that a very interesting phenomenon. Maybe we shouldn't tell the kids how great this music is...more tickets for us.

Exactly! I've been following him a long time. I'm 52 y/o.

Too much good press & exposure means more kids, higher ticket prices and fewer tickets available for small venues!
Let the kids enjoy THEIR stuff= "More Joe for us!!!"

Great pics, thanks again.

wow....beautiful pics.....thanks

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp