Re: Joe Bonamassa "Skinnerburst" Registry

ypersonne wrote:

Add Aged & Signed #32 !

Congrats on the Skinner....:)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Added.

Hi,

I have SB 114 VOS

Orange County, Ca

Thanks,

Dom

Guitars: Les Paul Skinnerburst, 2007 Les Paul 1968 RI, JB ES-335, Blackie Strat, SRV Strat
Amps: Marshall Silver Jubilee, Ceriatone OTS, 1966 Super Reverb, 1966 Bassman, 1965 Twin Reverb

Welcome to the group & Congrats on the Skinnerburst

Welcome!

Falcon9 wrote:

Hi,

I have SB 114 VOS

Orange County, Ca

Thanks,

Dom

Falcon9 wrote:

Hi,

I have SB 114 VOS

Orange County, Ca

Thanks,

Dom

congrats
cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

I have VOS SB-138
St. Louis MO
It rules..

Ironmansound wrote:

I have VOS SB-138
St. Louis MO
It rules..

Congrats on the newbie.....enjoy

Ironmansound wrote:

I have VOS SB-138
St. Louis MO
It rules..

Congratulations. Added you to the list.

82 (edited by cindyron 2014-12-02 17:40:06)

Hi all I sold Aged/signed Skinner number 18. Went to a new home in Conn. I will leave it up to the new owner if he wants to make himself known. He seems like a great guy and 18 is going to a good home. Only reason I sold it is because I have serial number. 001
Cheer Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Sold my Skinner as well.

I have recently acquired VOS #003 and VOS #095.

095 has signed pick guard and booklet with pics of Joe signing.

Hi, new to this site and just recently discovered Joe. Really would like a Gibson again and am loving the Skinnerburst. But can some one explain if there's a difference between aged and aged and signed?

86 (edited by airportdon 2015-01-20 13:48:24)

David.247 wrote:

Hi, new to this site and just recently discovered Joe. Really would like a Gibson again and am loving the Skinnerburst. But can some one explain if there's a difference between aged and aged and signed?

Hi Welcome to the group.........aged are hand-aged by Gibson employees to recreate an older guitar. Aged/Signed is the
same process but the Artist Signs the back of the headstock of the guitar before it is shipped out from the factory.
Usually Aged/Signed ones are less quantity....typically 25, 50 etc...Aged alone could be 100-200 etc etc.
They are both the same guitar.....you are paying more $$$ for less made & artist signature @ the Factory....

So my understanding is Gibson made 300 Skinnerburst, 150 Vos and 150 Aged so where does thee aged signed fit into this?

David.247 wrote:

So my understanding is Gibson made 300 Skinnerburst, 150 Vos and 150 Aged so where does thee aged signed fit into this?

50 of the aged were signed...

JB shows: Newcastle 2015, Hammersmith nights 3&4 2015, Calling Festival 2014, Newcastle 2012, Bridlington 2010
Guitars: Gibson Custom Shop Les Pauls; Skinnerburst #018 (Aged), Texas Burst (Heavy Aged), Fender Custom Shop Strat '63 Relic
Amps: Mini Jubilee Head, Carol-Ann Satin

89 (edited by David.247 2015-01-20 15:13:42)

So (now leading up to what i'm trying to figure out) how is it you (R8 lemonburst ) have aged #018 and Cindyron has/had #018 aged and signed?

David.247 wrote:

So (now leading up to what i'm trying to figure out) how is it you (R8 lemonburst ) have aged #018 and Cindyron has/had #018 aged and signed?

Ron was the original owner, he sold it recently.

https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic.php?id=27353

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP