Re: I feel so...so SHINY...

Congrats Coach, but how many times do I have to say it?.....It's not how many times you post, it's WHAT you post. So before Rocket says it..........BAH!!!!!!!!

Bona Bah!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Hay Coach,  I have always enjoyed and respected your posts.  I read every word and all the posts in the topic too.  This still remains the first and only Forum I participate in and with good reason.  I don't think there is another Forum out there that can match the love and warmth of this one.  May-be because there is no match for the Heart of Joe Bonamassa and the hearts of his fans.

Life has crowded out my being here since the Reno show, but all of you are always in MY heart.  Coach, whatever you are facing that might keep you from participating here, I will be praying for you!!  Keep Joe and his music close in your heart and you WILL get thru whatever comes your way.

Thank you for 1,000 great posts and to the 1,000 more that will come.   I too cannot see the way clear yet to return here very often, but I am so GLAD I stopped by today!   Much Love to you and ALL.

Happy Trails Ahead!

Tahoe Jo

Tahoe Jo

CONGRATS COACH!!!!
Thank you for all your fanboy contributions to the Bonacrowd here.
I always enjoy your thoughts here too!
BTW your 1000th post very Jane like in length lol
I mean that in a good way for both of you!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

BONABAH!!!

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

OK, Coach, now it's official!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

24 (edited by Rocket 2014-04-30 12:08:19)

Carry ON, Coach!!! There'll be peace, Cuz, you are fun! cool  See ya when we kin... wink 

"...delight be taken up in recreating and composing their travailed spirits with the solemn and divine harmonies of music heard or learned; either while the skilful organist plies his grave and fancied descant, in lofty fugues, or the whole symphony with artful and unimaginable touches adorn and grace the well studied [POWER] chords [and finger slickin' licks] of some choice composer, sometimes the lute, or soft organ stop waiting on elegant voices either to religious, martial, or civil ditties; which if wise men and prophets be not extremely out, have a great power over dispositions and manners, to smooth and make them gentle from rustic harshness and distempered passions."  Whodat?! smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyU0P6iqyw4

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rock

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”