Re: Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea-- WITH JOE!

samjp4 wrote:

And whatever you save on the cabin you'll probably have to pay to the airline.  In my area that is school vacation week and a very expensive time to fly south - especially last minute.

Sandy

Good advice Sandy.  I've been putting it off a bit just to find a room mate, but if I wait too long it is going to cost me extra just to get there...and I need to get there.

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Okay, just got off the site, not many cabins left!!  Actually there is now one less cabin left.  I finally found someone to come with me, my oldest friend.  I've known him since May of '77 (May of '77 you say?)  I am responsible for turning him and his wife on to Joe, and now we are going on this cruise.  And the waiting begins.

I'm just sitting here giggling like a little kid right now.

Steve

Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Very nice Zoso! I bet you feel like a kid on Christmas big_smile

MINI_Zoso wrote:

Okay, just got off the site, not many cabins left!!  Actually there is now one less cabin left.  I finally found someone to come with me, my oldest friend.  I've known him since May of '77 (May of '77 you say?)  I am responsible for turning him and his wife on to Joe, and now we are going on this cruise.  And the waiting begins.

I'm just sitting here giggling like a little kid right now.

Partly edragoo!  Christmas, birthday, Halloween, first day of summer vacation...

Steve

Just posted to Facebook Rock Candy Funk Party has been added to the line up!! This IS going to be a party!! Can't wait!!!!

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

Now that's sweet!! It's definitely going to be a party now!

Lizzee wrote:

Just posted to Facebook Rock Candy Funk Party has been added to the line up!! This IS going to be a party!! Can't wait!!!!

Also just posted to Facebook Bernie Marsden! This is going to be 4 awesome days of music!!!

Lizzee wrote:

Woohoo! Best news I've heard all day!

As if I wasn't bummed enough to not be going.  You folks are gonna have some awesome music!

hmmm. Can I keep the wife pickled for 4 days? wink
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

It's awesome that RCFP will be playing. I always wanted to see them play live and never figured I'd get the chance, being on the east coast. Sweet.

JBLP (aged) 293, JBLP STD, JB ES-335, JBLP Studio, JBLP Goldtop Epi, JBLP Inverness Green Epi.

Giggle!

Nuf said!

Steve

RCFP added.......

Anyone going down to South Florida a day or two before the sailing? I have cruised before and one time had a flight delayed and barely made it to the ship before it set sail. This one sailing in February will likely do it again to avoid the stress!

I've seen ads on Facebook saying it's selling out fast, I've been offered nice deals on upgrades when they have high demand not sure it that would be the case on this type of cruise.

I love cruising it's a great way to travel, if you're new to cruising and have any questions feel free to ask. I've never been on one with concerts (the other thing I love to do) so having both combined it's going to be over the top cool

Hey Lizzee!  I'll be going a few days ahead of time too.  Partly because it will be snow storm season here, I don't wan't to miss this, and I will be touring south Florida for a few days.  I plan on driving to Key West, I have long wanted to drive to mile zero of route One.  I suppose a bucket list item of sorts.  I checked off one item last week so checking off another in just a couple of months will be very cool.

This will be my 5th cruise and completely agree with you on how great it is.  But it is not for everyone.

Steve