Topic: I'd Rather Go Blind TAB

Hey guys, I've been looking for TAB to I'd Rather Go Blind off of Joe and Beth Hart's Don't Explain album ever since I first heard the song, but with no luck. There also doesn't seem to be a TAB book for the album. I especially want TAB for the solo, which to me is one of the most heartfelt and expressive solos I've ever heard played on a guitar. Duplicating the feel is going to be hard, but if I had the TAB I could at least get the notes smile

Anybody out there perhaps have a version, or willing to do one? I'd pay big_smile

Re: I'd Rather Go Blind TAB

ciceroza wrote:

Hey guys, I've been looking for TAB to I'd Rather Go Blind off of Joe and Beth Hart's Don't Explain album ever since I first heard the song, but with no luck. There also doesn't seem to be a TAB book for the album. I especially want TAB for the solo, which to me is one of the most heartfelt and expressive solos I've ever heard played on a guitar. Duplicating the feel is going to be hard, but if I had the TAB I could at least get the notes smile

Anybody out there perhaps have a version, or willing to do one? I'd pay big_smile

I completely share your sentiment! This is certainly one of the amazing solos IMO. Have you had any luck tracking down a tab for it? I’ve managed to obtain tab for one of Joe’s live performances, but no luck yet with the album version which is the one I love the most.

Re: I'd Rather Go Blind TAB

I was hoping this thread was a link to the Trey Anastasio Band covering it... ;-)