Topic: RYAN MCGARVEY 2014 TOUR!!

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would update you all on Ryan's planned tour of the UK later this year.

He had planned to do 3 days in June, then a week in July.  But great news, I've now been given a few extra dates,  which means he will now be here for a week in June.  Working on the dates, but here's what we have so far:

14 June - Metropole Theatre, Abertillery
15 June - The Tunnel Bristol
16 June - Haven Club, Oxford
17 June - available
18 June - available
19 June - available
20 June - Keighley Blues Club
21 June - Hartlepool (venue tbc)
22 June - Linton Festival

25 July - Maryport Blues Festival
26 July - The Cluny Newcastle
27 July - Backstage at the Green, Kinross
28 July - Audio, Glasgow
29 July - Robin 2, Wolverhampton
30 July - Roadhouse, Birmingham
31 July - Beaverwood, Chislehurst
1 August - Boom Boom Club, Sutton
2 August - North London (venue tbc)

Ryan is really looking forward to seeing everyone again - can't wait!

If anyone has any suggestions for the 3 free dates, please feel free to contact me. smile

Re: RYAN MCGARVEY 2014 TOUR!!

That's a pretty extensive itinerary you've booked for Ryan and the guys, Linda  - well done! I'm sure you'll have plenty of suggestions for the free dates. Personally, I'd love one of them to be in the London area but I'll definitely be at the last date and maybe the Beaverwood too. I'll put the last three on the London Gig Guide and hopefully there'll be a good turnout as it's a quiet time for quality gigs in the capital and surrounds.

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

3 (edited by BansheeUK 2014-02-06 08:38:27)

UKDreamTeam wrote:

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would update you all on Ryan's planned tour of the UK later this year.

He had planned to do 3 days in June, then a week in July.  But great news, I've now been given a few extra dates,  which means he will now be here for a week in June.  Working on the dates, but here's what we have so far:

17 June - available
18 June - available
19 June - available

28 July - Audio, Glasgow

If anyone has any suggestions for the 3 free dates, please feel free to contact me. smile

Tommy has the Hartlepool gig down as being at Belle Vue.

No bites in the N.W. like Kendal Bootleggers (would be awesome here) or Telfords in Chester? (Think Telfords have a gap in June.)

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

Wooders wrote:

That's a pretty extensive itinerary you've booked for Ryan and the guys, Linda  - well done! I'm sure you'll have plenty of suggestions for the free dates. Personally, I'd love one of them to be in the London area but I'll definitely be at the last date and maybe the Beaverwood too. I'll put the last three on the London Gig Guide and hopefully there'll be a good turnout as it's a quiet time for quality gigs in the capital and surrounds.

Phil

Now don't get greedy Phil smile I am sure Ryan would like some good old Scottish hospitality in Aberdeen in June.

And two gigs in my country Belgium on 25 April Mol Goes Blues at Mol and 28 april Spirit of 66 Verviers.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss
Walter from Belgium

6 (edited by Blues Sissi 2014-02-10 02:58:35)

retlawv wrote:

+Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss

And 2 gigs in my area in Germany:
17 May - Schwarzer Adler, Rheinberg
22 May - Piano, Dortmund

Plus another one:
16 May - Rockfabrik, Übach-Palenberg

7 (edited by andre wittebroek 2014-02-09 07:28:41)

Yes Blues Sissi. See you tonight in Schoeppingen.

Looking forwards to seeing him again. I've seen him twice at Schoppingen fest-first time was so-so and second was spectacular. Love seeing how much someone can develop in such a short amount of time.

UKDreamTeam wrote:

Hi Everyone

17 June - available
18 June - available
19 June - available

28 July - Audio, Glasgow

See you in Kinross - and probably Glasgow too.

Ryan will also be playing at the Voodoo Rooms Edinburgh on 19 June. smile

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

Well, here are the German Tour Dates till 30 August:

Tue 29 April: Pegnitzbühne, Nürnberg,
Thurs 15 May: Die Halle, Reichenbach (Esslingen),
Fri 16 May: Rockfabrik, Übach -  Palenberg,
Sat 17 May: Schwarzer Adler, Rheinberg,
Wed 21 May: Downtown Blues Club, Hamburg,
Thurs 22 May: Piano, Dortmund,
Tue 22 July: Neue Welt, Ingolstadt,
Wed 23 July: Meisenfrei, Bremen,
Sat 16 August: Festival, Gross Lindow

Kenny wrote:
Wooders wrote:

Phil

Now don't get greedy Phil smile I am sure Ryan would like some good old Scottish hospitality in Aberdeen in June.

Greenose wrote:

Ryan will also be playing at the Voodoo Rooms Edinburgh on 19 June.

Is that near enough for you, Kenny? I know you're used to travelling huge distances to gigs so Edinburgh is more or less round the corner for you. smile

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Wooders wrote:
Kenny wrote:
Wooders wrote:

Phil

Greenose wrote:

Is that near enough for you, Kenny? I know you're used to travelling huge distances to gigs so Edinburgh is more or less round the corner for you. smile

Well Phil I would normally travel to Edinburgh no bother, even on a school night smile But I don't have to this time round because Ryan is coming to Aberdeen on Wednesday, 18 June. I am co-promoting with my mate Graham so it's a new venture.

Of course Duncan, you are welcome to come along. And Tom too smile

Ok here's the final dates folks:

17 June - day off
18 June - The Tunnels Aberdeen
19 June - VOODOO Rooms Edinburgh
21 June - Hartlepool Belle Vue Club

28 July - Audio, Glasgow

Looking forward to seeing you all somewhere on the tour smile

WOO HOO!!! Ryan's website has him coming back to Keys Lounge in Fort Worth on Friday March 14 with my friend Chris Watson opening again.

Rockfarmer wrote:

WOO HOO!!! Ryan's website has him coming back to Keys Lounge in Fort Worth on Friday March 14 with my friend Chris Watson opening again.

Buckle up and enjoy !!!

Kenny wrote:
Wooders wrote:
Kenny wrote:

Greenose wrote:

Well Phil I would normally travel to Edinburgh no bother, even on a school night smile But I don't have to this time round because Ryan is coming to Aberdeen on Wednesday, 18 June. I am co-promoting with my mate Graham so it's a new venture.

Of course Duncan, you are welcome to come along. And Tom too smile

Thanks for the offer, but I'll probably have to decline as I'm involved in promoting the Edinburgh one as part of the new Edinburgh Blues Club, www.edinburgh-blues.co.uk

Good to see he'll be playing Aberdeen, hope it goes well and it's one of many to come. smile

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

Thanks Duncan.

Support for Ryan is from Aberdeen's very own Gerry Jablonski and the Electric Band.