109

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20201028

Sweet Sixteen (feat. Joe Bonamassa) · Johnny Winter · Joe Bonamassa Released on: 2014-09-02 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwHXzFeNL0

110

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20201028

Oh My Darling · Jade MacRae · Joe Bonamassa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssRMAJ8ZnHY

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20201028

reo l wrote:

Oh My Darling · Jade MacRae · Joe Bonamassa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssRMAJ8ZnHY

Thanks for the new song!

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20201028

Don't know which song yet but Derek Sherinian from BCC has a solo album coming out, Joe is one of the guests.
https://www.loudersound.com/news/keyboa … he-phoenix

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20201028

First single for the new Derek Sherinian album is out.

"Them Changes" (Buddy Miles tune), with Joe, Simon Phillips and Ernest Tibbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uff3-NF … OutMusicTV

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Black + Gold Hardware, PRS SE Santana Yellow, Ovation Double-Neck Semi-Acoustic, Ovation Celebrity CC44 Honeyburst, Gibson 2008 Les Paul Standard Heritage Cherry Sunburst (#10), Gibson Robot Les Paul Studio 2012 Limited, Gibson 1976 Les Paul Custom Heritage Cherry Sunburst

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20201028

https://youtu.be/1B3Au83641M

Feature on the single.

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Black + Gold Hardware, PRS SE Santana Yellow, Ovation Double-Neck Semi-Acoustic, Ovation Celebrity CC44 Honeyburst, Gibson 2008 Les Paul Standard Heritage Cherry Sunburst (#10), Gibson Robot Les Paul Studio 2012 Limited, Gibson 1976 Les Paul Custom Heritage Cherry Sunburst

115

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20201028

xavier wrote:

First single for the new Derek Sherinian album is out.

"Them Changes" (Buddy Miles tune), with Joe, Simon Phillips and Ernest Tibbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uff3-NF … OutMusicTV



awesome! love everything about this one> Bravo! astounding vocals

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20201028

reo l wrote:
xavier wrote:

First single for the new Derek Sherinian album is out.

"Them Changes" (Buddy Miles tune), with Joe, Simon Phillips and Ernest Tibbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uff3-NF … OutMusicTV



awesome! love everything about this one> Bravo! astounding vocals


Thanks for pointing out this video!

117

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20201028

Come On · Artur Menezes · Joe Bonamassa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_22q0vY35rM

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20201028

Derek Frank - Onward (featuring Joe Bonamassa) from Eleven Years Later

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20201028

Thanks!
"Onward" has been added.
CrazyMama56