Topic: street team germany

I just joined the street team and wanted to introduce myself to the coordinator, but there is noone for germany and in consequence noone for NRW, is there?
I'm keen to do something - I guess I don't need a coordinator for that, but I wanted to make sure... I thought about painting "jbonamassa.com" all over the city smile.

Peace and Love
Lui

Peace and Love!

Re: street team germany

Hi Lui. I just sent you an email.
Thanks, Stu

hi
i am issy and i have join in the street team to.
i am from hamburg.:)
great that there is someone else from germany.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TTKfPzkN0  BCC - Song of yesterday live !

there r more from germany :-)

ralf

5 (edited by Lui 2006-04-25 08:01:21)

I already wrote emails to the Rolling Stone and Blender magazines and told them about Joe, and started to write to some german magazines - perhaps you'd like to do so, too?
Or perhaps you know more magazines than I do - I only found the 'guitar', and know that they write articles about guitarists. Have you some more ideas about what to do?
I'm from Hagen, by the way... smile

Peace and Love!

Lui wrote:

I already wrote emails to the Rolling Stone and Blender magazines and told them about Joe, and started to write to some german magazines - perhaps you'd like to do so, too?
Or perhaps you know more magazines than I do - I only found the 'guitar', and know that they write articles about guitarists. Have you some more ideas about what to do?

Very nice! Mind sharing the email?

-Bill

Lui wrote:

for all german fans
in the  magazine of ,,soundcheck'' you will find a dvd with joe.
there is one part of the dvd where joe was at rock palast  big_smile
the magazine comes out yesterday 24.4.06

by the way there are more magazines like
gitarre und bass
vision

The emails are rather short... I'm working on better ones that I can share. Since english is not my mother tongue I always feel a bit unsure. For example 'mother tongue' - I already wonder if that is the right expression. But the next one will be long and I'll post it smile.
Thanks for the suggestions Issy - There's a blues magazine, too, that has an article about Joe. Perhaps I should also write to them, saying how much I liked the article...
I've got the Rock Palast dvd - It's great!

Peace and Love!

Mother tongue is understood!
smile

"until you find another way"-Joe Bonamassa

Lui,
Your English is very good!

Hello fellow music fans,
Just to join in the spirit of the fun, Brigitte and I joined the Joe Bonamassa "Street Team" on Sunday. It also looks like Germany is in the lead with the most die-hard fans.
Hello Hamburg - we're from Herford.
Nice to be a part of this happy little group of music lovers!

just a quick note that the show at the REX in Lorsch is sold out ..... but they anounced a possible bonus gig for august this year ....

ralf

Thanks David!
Is the bonus gig in Lorsch, too, Ralf? It's so sad that I missed the FZW concert! It's just half an hour from here sad! Lorsch is in the south of germany, isn't it?

Peace and Love!

Lorsch is near Darmstadt,  and yep the bonus gig is in Lorsch too ... if it happens

cheers Ralf

hello
today i saw the part of the dvd from the magazine many times and it s great!
well and theres something about joe in the magazine ,,gitarre und bass''
jb vs. jimmy page and led zeppelin ,tea for one'
some licks and examples how to play big_smile

16 (edited by Lui 2006-04-28 11:35:37)

yep, I bought the magazine... the last three hours I've been playing (or rather trying to play) "tea for one" - I love the beginning!

Stu, did you get my answer to your mail? I'm not sure if my mail system works as it should sad , I must get my brother to check it.

Peace and Love!

I got a question - I think I'll post it here, for its about magazines
After buying the gitarre&bass I thought about buying these magazines more often - which ones do you get? I don't play the bass, so perhaps I should rather get a guitar magazine...
You should buy the rockpalast  DVD Issy! It's great!

Peace and Love!

hi lui
yeah after i saw the part from the magazine i was blown up smile
but it's do difficult to get one.i could buy one by ebay but i would like to have a t-shirt,too!
i hoped to get a shirt on the gig in hamburg,but there where only cd's.:(
so i have to wait until he is comming back or if i have translate all the AGB's and get along with the kinds to pay.
(oh man bad english ^^)