Topic: thanks for another great tour.

Many thanks to all the wonderful people who came out these past five weeks.  I had such a blast playing with Bogie Rick and Carmine on the road.  Its really such tremedous fun. Busy now working on recreating my guitar rig in Europe.  I have always had this thing about not having the full on 4 amp set up in Europe.  This time Im glad to say that its going to be there and wired for 220 volts.  We've put it together havent tested it.  Cant plug it into the dryer line at home.  Gimme a few shows and it should be rocking..  Thanks again so looking forward to Europe and the festivals this summer..  Joe Bonamassa

Re: thanks for another great tour.

You welcome, it's the least we could do so dont retire (LOL)

Shred

Hey Joy-
Your welcome!! Get some rest and recharge that battery of yours!!

Dean

Hey Joe,
     You are THE BEST!!!  Thanks for all that you do. It was a blast in Elgin and I will...."See you in September...." (now there's an old song, way before your time...) Wishing you, Bogie, Carmine, Rick, Dave,Aaron, and Donnie a good rest, safe travels to Europe and much love to all of you.  I'll be rounding up more fans while you're away....and I will miss you much.  Luv ya' lots wink          pattyluvsjoe  smile

P.S.  Keep us posted and give that Michael Lynch a BIG HUG from me!

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Yes Joe, we´re already waiting for you!
If you can´t come to Germany, then Germany will come to you ;-) ...
See you in Amsterdam - so looking forward to it!!

No Joe, Thank you for the great performances you have provided for us these last five weeks!!! Have a great time in Europe. See you again in November.

European Fans, You are in for such a treat. 

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

Thank you, Joe, for continuing to bring us some of the best music and the best shows out there. You are a fan's dream come true.

I wish you more success on the European leg of your tour. We'll be waiting (im)patiently for your return. I am psyched for a whirlwind come August and am already laying plans for the mega-Bonamassa swing through the Midwest.

Nancy

I'm just saying.

I'm going to bring my drool cup next time I see you play. I keep  forgetting.  Oh - and earplugs so I can hear music for years to come.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Thanks for everything, Joe.  You and the guys are sounding better than ever.  Enjoy a little RnR and the European tour.  Look forward to the fall shows and the new cd in August.

10 (edited by Michael 2007-06-18 15:28:14)

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Hey Joe,
     You are THE BEST!!!  Thanks for all that you do. It was a blast in Elgin and I will...."See you in September...." (now there's an old song, way before your time...) Wishing you, Bogie, Carmine, Rick, Dave,Aaron, and Donnie a good rest, safe travels to Europe and much love to all of you.  I'll be rounding up more fans while you're away....and I will miss you much.  Luv ya' lots wink          pattyluvsjoe  smile

P.S.  Keep us posted and give that Michael Lynch a BIG HUG from me!

Yeah i Second that , was fortunate enough to see Joe Bogie Carmine Rick LIVE in America through May . The Shows were the tightest and had a great time meeting all the great Bonamassa Fans and visiting and travelling the cities along Route 66 with Rhonda ...... After the band & crew take a much deserved couple of weeks off to just chill with family & friends their attentions turn to a July/August stomp through Europe , with new songs , carmine & rick adding to really carving a Blues swaythe , The fans in Europe are in for a show that has not been witnessed this side of the "pond" for sometime , Beware , Be Warned , Believe , IT'S BLUES IN THE PUREST FORM   "Kickin' it like old school"

So get yer tickets , get down to the shows , and witness the greatest band touring the globe at this present time , no one comes even close ( they are second to none ) bias me ..Nah  !  wink

................................ michael

ps .............. Italian Food is the best right  smile

pps ............ Patty no hugs , just playing his guitar will be suffice , lol  , and signing a bit of paper ?

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Hey Joe, good luck in Europe! Can't wait till the show in Staten Island and Morristown. smile

Have fun and stay safe.

-Bill

12 (edited by Barbara 2007-06-18 17:41:47)

Joe, Bogie, Carmine and Rick thanks a million times over for four crazy, unbelievable and memorable shows that I was lucky enough to see over these past four weeks.  Now it is time for you guys to decompress and get some good RNR.  I hope your time off is filled for you all with much happiness, family/good friends and of course lots and lots of great music.

Also, thanks Aaron, Dave and Donnie for all your hard work which never seems to end while being on tour with Joe and the boys.  You guys do a terrific job! 

Travel safely and have a blast on your European tour.  You guys are simply the BEST!!!

Barbara

PS..................Michael just love, "Beware, Be Warned, Believe....................."Kickin' it like old school".  So, they are coming back over to your side of the pond.  Lucky!!!!!!!

Joe,
Thanks for the awesome tour, the new songs (can't wait for the new LP) and especially for appreciating your fans as much as you do. Can't wait for your return in the fall.
Bill S

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Its really such tremedous fun

Really)