1 (edited by myakkamike 2013-11-20 21:22:31)

Topic: Clearwater, FL 11/15/13 pictures

Here are 82 pictures taken from the front row (!!) with my little point-n-shoot Nikon:

picasaweb.google.com/114008140600535202 … directlink

I'll probably never again in my life have such great seats to such a terrific show!

2 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2013-11-21 08:09:03)

Re: Clearwater, FL 11/15/13 pictures

Thank you for sharing your night of great memories. (I attached your link to the Bonahistory thread.)

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Thanks for these - nice shots.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Yeah thanks.  Some nice ones there. #46 my favorite.  Joe looks like he is ether beamed up or beamed down!

Rock ON & Keep the Transportable Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Rocket wrote:

Yeah thanks.  Some nice ones there. #46 my favorite.  Joe looks like he is ether beamed up or beamed down!

Rock ON & Keep the Transportable Faith,
Rocket

For some reason Google 'enhanced' these photos, some of which made Joe look like a space alien! I 'un-enhanced' the more bizarre of these, so you might want to look again.

Related to my pics, Carmine Rojas is wearing an eye patch. Does anyone know why?

7 (edited by Rocket 2013-11-23 16:29:15)

myakkamike wrote:

Related to my pics, Carmine Rojas is wearing an eye patch. Does anyone know why?

He needs it from time to time.

Anyway, I like some of the messing up that occurred.  Will look again, regardless.

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Thanks a bunch for the nice shots!!!

"Never be impatient with the ones who love you, it might be yourself that you're burning"

myakkamike wrote:

Here are 82 pictures taken from the front row (!!) with my little point-n-shoot Nikon:

I'll probably never again in my life have such great seats to such a terrific show!

great pics,we were a few rows back.great venue also

myakkamike wrote:

Here are 82 pictures taken from the front row

Awesome shots there .. thanks for posting

ps: Hey Joe .. love the socks Brother cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

myakkamike wrote:

Great collection. I love it. Intfect 45 is my one of the Favorite. I save pictures. I would like to say Thanks for sharing it.