Topic: Pictures Charlotte, NC - November 12, 2013

Attached is a link for some of my pictures that I took at the Ovens Auditorium show.  Best to view in screen show.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15710780@N … /lightbox/

Music is good for the Soul...

Re: Pictures Charlotte, NC - November 12, 2013

Thanks David.  Love the picture with Carmine - he is such a smooth operator!

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Like the back lit one with Tal and Joe (#067).  Added your link to BH. Thank u for posting.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

David A. wrote:

Attached is a link for some of my pictures that I took at the Ovens Auditorium show.  Best to view in screen show.

Looks like you guys had fun!  Nice picts!

Jim

awesome pics!!

David A. wrote:

Oh yeah, Picture 71 is a close up of Joe's boo boo on his middle finger where he had slammed it in a door the night before.

David A. wrote:
David A. wrote:

Oh yeah, Picture 71 is a close up of Joe's boo boo on his middle finger where he had slammed it in a door the night before.

I saw that and figured it was guitar related. I am envious that you and your wife got up close and personal with Joe, Tal, and Carmine but I do love the photos.
I see the box set in your hand, did you score a meet and greet?

newbonafan wrote:
David A. wrote:
David A. wrote:

I saw that and figured it was guitar related. I am envious that you and your wife got up close and personal with Joe, Tal, and Carmine but I do love the photos.
I see the box set in your hand, did you score a meet and greet?

Thanks newbonafan.  I got the M&G through the public TV offering this time, but did a lot of street teaming as usual to try and promote the show. Erik had sent me a bunch of flyers. That is a good way to try and score and M&G. They are limited these days because there are a lot of requests.

Love your pics David!  Beautiful colors!  Cool people!  Jose's finger...ouch!  Surprised his nail didn't come off...thank goodness!  Looks like you had a wonderful evening! So happy for you! 
                                                                       smile  luvs  cool

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Great photos! Thanks for sharing them

11 (edited by BigDWis 2013-11-23 19:35:50)

Great pics indeed. Thank you

"Never be impatient with the ones who love you, it might be yourself that you're burning"

12 (edited by mariahood 2014-01-09 20:03:14)

David A. wrote:

i love the pictures they are really nice dear, the effects you have used are really cool, i love the way of your photography. you are really a good photographer

mariahood wrote:
David A. wrote:

i love the pictures they are really nice dear, the effects you have used are really cool, i love the way of your photography. you are really a good photographer

Thank you Maria for your very kind comments... We have a good subject to shoot!
Cheers....