Re: Lithograph Contact Info

I'm heading to my 1st m&g in Baltimore at the Modell Lyric Theatre on Nov 28 14. I'm really looking fwd to another great show by JB. Tamera was very nice and helpful with info about the logistics and details regarding acquiring our tickets and m&g passes before the show. I only wish she could have offered some info regarding our seating arrangements. I guess I'll find out when I pick up my tickets. I hope we get great seats. I sure did get a great litho when I purchased My Red Guitar!

Don't know much about nothing...

Incurio wrote:

I'm heading to my 1st m&g in Baltimore at the Modell Lyric Theatre on Nov 28 14. I'm really looking fwd to another great show by JB. Tamera was very nice and helpful with info about the logistics and details regarding acquiring our tickets and m&g passes before the show. I only wish she could have offered some info regarding our seating arrangements. I guess I'll find out when I pick up my tickets. I hope we get great seats. I sure did get a great litho when I purchased My Red Guitar!

I'm heading to that Nov.28th show as well, I can't say enough about how helpful Tamera was setting me up with the details and info needed for the tickets and M&G. I only hope the seats will be as impressive as meeting 'The Man' himself.  It's been a few years since I've seen Joe in concert so I'm really looking forward to this one. Not sure if anyone has ever mentioned this but what are the guidelines of the meet an greet? Any chances of getting my 'SkinnerBurst' signed by Joe at the M&G? Now That would round out an awesome night....

Favorite J.B. quote on Les Paul tone: "the guitar is a tactile instrument,...it can be loud but not hurtful."
Guitars: '71 LP Std., CC#8, CC#11"Rosie", LPR9 Historic reissue, LP Traditional, '73 Strat.
Amps: Marshall Silver Jubilee 2550, 2558, 2554, 2553, JCM 800, 1960A/B, Ceriatone HRM OTS 50W, Fender Blues Deluxe

Take it. Joe will gladly sign it. You all meet at the designated entry, are issued wristbands, ushered into the meet area and then Joe shows up. Have your camera ready to shoot because the tour manager will take the snap. You'll have a minute to get it done.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

i was thinking about buying the new 55 hardtail litho, with the tix and M&G  package for the ft wayne indiana embassy theater gig,  i have a 1997 gibson BB king lucille that bb signed in 2002 in merrivlle indiana and would like joe to sign the top horn along with his hero and my hero's sig on the body.....or should i just take off the pickguard and bring it?? i really want joe to sign the body like bb did..the guitar is never played, its in a glass case in my game room, reply with suggestions please.
and no this guitar is not ever for sale.

guitar playing is an art not a sport, there is no best