Topic: Forum numbers

The other day there was a total of 37 people here! That's the most I've noticed. Is there any recording of numbers? I'd like to know when and what the "peak" has been so far. Cathy

Re: Forum numbers

Roy, I love you. Always kind, always funny and you cook! The picture explains "the one who must be obeyed". Sadly, it's kinda what I see in the mirror everyday! No pity! I have chosen to have fun instead of plastic surgery! Long live homely!!!!   Cathy

There were 39 at 7 a.m. yesterday.

One thing that always puzzled me was why Tarzan didn't have a beard.

Roy, you won't believe this, but at Easter I had my 3 teenage grandbabies at the drugstore to pick out their own "baskets". My 15y/o granddaughter came up to me with condoms, a pregnancy test and other such items! (Wonder where she gets it?) Anyway, I was forced to moon her! Kindred spirits... I agree about smiles. The world can be pretty harsh. That's why I avoid reality as much as possible.........Cathy

Andy  Thanks! I hope others keep track. This site is really growing!

Last night about 6:30 pst, there were 131! I have never seen that many..WOW!!!

About a week ago, I noticed there were 250 (!) guests online. The important thing is how many members are online. If you'll look at other forums, they have a record of how many members are online at a certain time, not guests. Come on people, what are you waiting for? Sign up.