Topic: Joe in Ridgefield, CT!

Going to see Joe live tomorrow night at the Ridgefield Playhouse in Connecticut. It's a sold out show and my son and I are really looking forward to it. I plan on bringing my camera and hoping to get some nice shots of Joe and his equipment.

Joe

Re: Joe in Ridgefield, CT!

Be sure to give an update in the "Show Reviews and Setlist" section.  Hope you enjoy the show...

Music is good for the Soul...

Argh!!!  I wish I still lived in CT- I'd be going to that show too!!  I haven't seen the new lineup yet and (as of now) there are no tour dates set up for my area- oh well... I guess I just need to wait...

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

kwsjb1238 wrote:

Argh!!!  I wish I still lived in CT- I'd be going to that show too!!  I haven't seen the new lineup yet and (as of now) there are no tour dates set up for my area- oh well... I guess I just need to wait...

Hey don't get disappointed yet, the schedule shows one in West Palm Beach in November. That's not too far...At least it is in the same state!!