Topic: London 2013

These are, in general, crap photos taken with an inexpensive point and shoot.
I would have ditched some of the show photos that I took from the balcony at Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Apollo, but some of the people who were up front wanted to see what the light show looked like from further back.
The real great pics are of all the great people I reconnected with or met for the first time.
These are by no means works of art, but they hold many unforgettable memories:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/billsta14/ … 502219762/

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Re: London 2013

very nice work Bill, they are not bad shots at all, just not where you can see his nose hairs, lol. The light shots remind me a lot of the Seconds Out cover (Genesis).

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

Thanks Bill.  I know we were late to the party on the forum thread for these gigs, so we didn't get to join the gang on most of the outings (and we only had tix to 2 of the shows), but you got a nice shot of my hubby, and there's a glimpse of me in another - the only proof we have that we were there. That was the bar where a table of young people behind us tried to pilfer Tim's hat. It all ended well, but we thought it was a pretty cheeky stunt to pull on us considering the size of the group we were with.  I thought we were in the pix there that Linda took, but I haven't seen them surface yet.

CherriS wrote:

Thanks Bill.  I know we were late to the party on the forum thread for these gigs, so we didn't get to join the gang on most of the outings (and we only had tix to 2 of the shows), but you got a nice shot of my hubby, and there's a glimpse of me in another - the only proof we have that we were there. That was the bar where a table of young people behind us tried to pilfer Tim's hat. It all ended well, but we thought it was a pretty cheeky stunt to pull on us considering the size of the group we were with.  I thought we were in the pix there that Linda took, but I haven't seen them surface yet.

So glad there's proof!! It's always nice to have visuals for memories sake.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"