Topic: Coronado Theater - Rockford, IL 4/30/2013

A few of the pics I took at the Rockford show.
The latter half were taken with a new, inexpensive 50 mm lens I bought recently. This was its maiden voyage and I'm pleased with the results for the most part:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/billsta14/ … 91/detail/

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Re: Coronado Theater - Rockford, IL 4/30/2013

Really nice photos, Lee. Love the effects that the lights make in the photographs.

Close enough, lol.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

4 (edited by JBFan4Life 2013-05-14 23:24:24)

Thanks for sharing, Bill (or is it Lee...no wait, that's my name, but I don't "own" it. tongue ).  Seeing the Coronado marquee brought back fond memories of a lot of shows seen out there, but never a Joe B. one.

Inspired me to update my avatar with the latest Chicago Theatre marquee pic (in place of the previous one).

Play like you've worked at it, and don't worry about sounding like your influences.  You can't cheat on them, or your practice, anyway.  If you've worked hard at your skill, your audience will know it.

Great set of photos BilLee! wink

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

First post here.  I was at this show and it is great to see some other photos from the show.  Brings back memories.  Going to see him in spring of 2015 in Milwaukee.  Perhaps I will share my photos at some other time.