Topic: Joe covering Genesis!?

...and GOOD Genesis.  I am downloading joebeacon's show and apparently Joe ends the show with Los Endos and some of Squonk, just like the way Genesis ended their shows. (and probably how they will end their upcoming reunion shows)

Joe always give a little classic prog rock at his gigs.  Way cool! Thanks Joe.

Re: Joe covering Genesis!?

Belexes wrote:

...and GOOD Genesis.  I am downloading joebeacon's show and apparently Joe ends the show with Los Endos and some of Squonk, just like the way Genesis ended their shows. (and probably how they will end their upcoming reunion shows)

Joe always give a little classic prog rock at his gigs.  Way cool! Thanks Joe.

I knew I had heard that tune before, but couldn't place it. Thanks.

Re: Joe covering Genesis!?

And he did it again last night at the Western Maryland Blues Festival, and, as I hadn't been online to read JoeBeacon's post, I had no idea and was blown away as I was/am a huge Genesis fan and have listened to that song on the studio album (Trick of the Tail) and the live album (Seconds Out) hundreds of times....I'm confused because I'm expecting "One of these Days" for the final encore song, which I've never heard, and this sounds eeriely familar.....and suddenly it dawns on me....dun dun dun dun da-da-da-DAH!  Again, Joe amazes me....kudos dude!

Keep on rockin' the blues....

CarljMD

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues