Topic: the imac theater show i just put up for downloading 6/1/07

anyone wants to get a copy i have it up on dimeadozen for downloading . if you grab it let me know what you think of the sound i tryed out something new .....enjoy joe

Re: the imac theater show i just put up for downloading 6/1/07

Thanks Joe! That was quick. I'll let you know how it sounds.

Joe I was there as well.. 5th row back right in front of where Joe B was standing.  Just a phenominal show.  I'm very familiar with dimeadozen and torrents so this is a nice bonus... I'll definitely check it out!

thank you

Dave

I was 4 rows back, awesome seats! Just downloaded the show, can't wait to listen. You can also find the link here:

http://www.bonamassalive.com/JOE-BONAMA … t-118.html

-Bill

I'm having a problem with the download... getting an error message -
"Aborting the torrent as it could not connect to the tracker while not connected to any peers"

Is this a matter of someone opening a window or is there something else wrong here..

can someone help?

Dave

Fenderpick wrote:

"Aborting the torrent as it could not connect to the tracker while not connected to any peers"

Is this a matter of someone opening a window or is there something else wrong here..

can someone help?

Dave

I was getting that same message. At the time I was using BitTorrent. I downloaded and switched to µTorrent (http://www.utorrent.com/) and it's downloading just fine. I've never had a problem with BitTorrent before. Hope that helps.

Lee wrote:
Fenderpick wrote:

can someone help?

Dave

I was getting that same message. At the time I was using BitTorrent. I downloaded and switched to µTorrent (http://www.utorrent.com/) and it's downloading just fine. I've never had a problem with BitTorrent before. Hope that helps.

Worked fine for me in utorrent as well.

-Bill

Great sounding recording, and of course a top performance by Joe and the band.
Thanks very much for sharing.

Joe the show sounds fantastic!

Thank you for posting it for everyone to hear!

thank you enjoy and spread it around .joe

Meg wrote:

Joe the show sounds fantastic!

Thank you for posting it for everyone to hear!

Wow, the quality of this show is outstanding. The BEST show I have heard in a long long time. Thanks again!

-Bill

Bill wrote:

Wow, the quality of this show is outstanding. The BEST show I have heard in a long long time. Thanks again!

-Bill

thanks glad you are enjoying it . i thought it kicked **** on the sound  and the playing ......joe