Topic: imac theater last night 6/1/07

well, well, well the night started out very well met up with my buddy got to the imac went across the street for some food and the yankee game . while i was eatting i saw joe on the street had some stuff that i wanted him to sign so i left my food and went to chat with him . like always joe the great guy he is signed what i needed signed and i had gave him some jeff beck cd's i had made for him so we did some talking on the street and then i split to go back to eatting and watching the yankees #@$@# slap boston . then we headed over to the theater wasn't far about 20 feet lol . while i was waiting for the doors to open carrmine and his brother came walking up so i started talking with him again a very nice guy him and his brother , i had meet him when i was backstage for david bowe so we talked for awhile great guy . so the doors opened and in i went got to my seat and started to set up my recording stuff up . met nancy and scott at the bar and inside the show great people nancy takes some nice pictures and always has a set of pictures for me when we meet at shows . thank you nancy . so the crowd seemed to be fired up for the show it was sold out for some time . they had a warm up band that was pretty good forgot the name they where a local long island band something dirty love but they kicked ****. then it was time for the master joe hit the stage and it was none stop from there . joe was playing well as was the rest of the band the sound was great and they kick some major **** . to top it all of the recording came out killer . so for the setlist pretty much the same as all the other shows .

bridge to better days
walk in my shadow
blues deluxe
mountain time
burning hell
another kind of love
sloe gin
highwater everywhere
heartaches were nickels
woke up dreaming
django
just got paid > dazed and confused > drum solo > just got paid
  encore :
asking around for you

2 (edited by Bill 2007-06-02 15:00:50)

Re: imac theater last night 6/1/07

Hey! I was looking around for you, but I didn't see you. The show was awesome last night. It would be awesome if I could get a copy of the show. Your recording always turn out good! wink

-Bill

Thanks for the update and posting the setlist. No "One of these Days" by Ten Years After was played.  Still sounds like a great show...  Glad it was sold out.

Music is good for the Soul...

Thanks for the update Joe.  Sounds like you had a great time.

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

Bill wrote:

Hey! I was looking around for you, but I didn't see you. The show was awesome last night. It would be awesome if I could get a copy of the show. Your recording always turn out good! wink

-Bill

i'm gonna upload the show on dimeadozen in about a hour if you know how to download bit torrents ...joe

So thats the set list for this leg of the tour. Looks good to me. He's here in Pittsburgh in 2 weeks. Can't wait.  Hey Joe, How are the new tunes?

Take care everyone. And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then ill, I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late

new tunes are great sloe gin is very sloe but its a great song  and the other tunes rock so you will enjoy them .joe

Pittsburgh Jeff wrote:

So thats the set list for this leg of the tour. Looks good to me. He's here in Pittsburgh in 2 weeks. Can't wait.  Hey Joe, How are the new tunes?